Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About the engine malfunction lamp!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:41 # 1
Guests
Even though it doesn't happen to me very often, 1 engine malfunction lamp lights up for 2-3 seconds a month, and I have noticed that it does this especially in very bad places on the roads when there is a lot of shock. There is no problem in the course of the vehicle. The STOP lamp does not light either. Only the engine fault lamp is on. So why? "Dead"
08.05.2020 17:41 # 2
Secks
If the intent auto diagnostic lamp from the engine malfunction lamp was on my way on the road in my old vehicle, it was only one time, I had such a problem, I stopped, I waited for a while, it never burned again.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = Secks] If the intent auto diagnostic lamp from the engine malfunction lamp was on my way on the road in my old vehicle, I had a problem like this, I stopped right, I waited a little while I started it never burned again :) Try to buy fuel from another place that could be related to the fuel taken or something. [/ QUOTE]
I'll be careful hmm. I always buy gas from different stations, as you say, maybe it has something to do with.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 4
Guests
Up` dullah. Does anyone have any other ideas?
08.05.2020 17:41 # 5
Bugra
If the sedimentary fuel is going from the tank due to the shaking, it will feel the engine and light it. then it goes out when normal fuel continues to come. these are very sensitive tools "Smile" & nbsp; always refuel from the same station and if they have refilled from the tanker, refuel the tanks immediately from that station wait for the new fuel in the station's tanks to settle to the bottom "Wink"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”