Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

about the engine

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:27 # 1
srhtswr
Come on, guys, can anyone help anyone with knowledge? Has it just happened to me and it is so boring that my spark plugs are unfortunately lubricating? I would be glad if friends who have happened or knowledgeable help for their number help ...
08.05.2020 19:27 # 2
yasin26
I had the same problem in my vehicle, the 4th cylinder was lubricating, the others did not.
1. If the temperature can come from the valves, the valves will boil, wear out or enter the combustion chamber from the sibob tires.
2. oil is coming from the gasket, the gasket is burning, it is missing, if all spark plugs are being lubricated, it is likely to remain in the upper cover and does not hold much
3. If there is lubrication in all spark plugs, the high probability of the engine is missing oil due to the widening of the liner due to wear, compression is low, so your vehicle requires a new engine. This is expensive, especially I don't know what Gti costs but the 1.6 8v 206 engine keeps 3000-3500 TL. Calculate here
4. With the other small possibility, the oil ring is broken and only one spark plug is lubricated therein
My fault is that the valve tires were leaking oil due to aging. The valves were completely changed.
In short, I need to open a closed box, I need to know what it is
But it will comment on the compression test you will have or how many spark plugs are lubricated.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”