Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About the clutch pedal

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:50 # 1
Cetinler
Greetings to everyone, 1.4 hdi 2004 model 206 I have 206 cars, when I am driving, sometimes when I press the clutch pedal to change gears, there is a sound called `` roof '' as if the pedal or spring was broken and the pedal depressed and at the lowest point it remains for a few seconds. It packs up and goes up again and continues to work as usual as if nothing had happened,
as far as I know, the clutch pedal of my car is hydraulic.
I would be glad if you could help me with this problem.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 2
toga406
an interesting problem I couldn't comment at all
08.05.2020 16:50 # 3
koliva
It seemed like a master cylinder problem to me. You should go to a master and check the oil level. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:50 # 4
106fb
[QUOTE = L2940] greetings to everyone, 1.4 hdi I have 206 model 206 cars, when I am driving, sometimes when I press the clutch pedal to change gears, there is a sound called `` roof '' as if the pedal or spring was broken and the pedal was pressed at the lowest point for a few seconds. it stays pressed a few seconds later, it goes up and goes up and continues to work as usual, as if nothing had happened,
as far as I know my car's clutch pedal is hydraulic. I would be glad if you could help me with this problem.
[/ QUOTE]
hydraulic hose may be bursting or missing.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 5
Cetinler
Thank you very much for your interest, I hope we get rid of this job without spending too much.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 6
Cetinler
Greetings to everyone again.
I went to a special service in the industry due to the problem with the clutch pedal, the master checked the vehicle and made the following comment: the metal parts with the pressure pad were losing its feature due to the constant use of heating and cooling and similar reasons, such as hydraulic workmanship including 120 TL. But if the pressure had to change with the lining, if the hydraulic system had just changed without changing the pad, it would deteriorate again after a few weeks. & nbsp; But now the pressure pad has cost 450-500 for that system: ((((
& nbsp;
I have now developed a self-driving technique, I do not press the pedal too hard or use it more gently. Not as often as before, but occasionally it is still a problem, but I manage it as far as it goes, I guess we would like to share it.
& nbsp;
I wanted to share it for information.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = L2940] greet everyone again.
I went to the special service in the industry due to the problem with the clutch pedal, the master checked the vehicle and made the following comment: The metal parts with the pressure pad were losing their properties due to the constant use of heating and cooling, and similar reasons, such as hydraulic labor, 120 TL including the hydraulic workmanship. But if the pressure had to change with the lining, if the hydraulic system had just changed without changing the pad, it would deteriorate again after a few weeks. & nbsp; But now the pressure pad has cost 450-500 for that system: ((((
& nbsp;
I have now developed my own driving technique, I do not press the pedal too hard or use it more gentle) Not as often as before, but occasionally it is still a problem, but I manage it as far as it goes so far. I wanted to share it for information. ]

I think you can look at another master, if you don't press the clutch until the end, it will cause different problems to arise.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 8
falan
similar problem was with me .. vehicle 2000 mod 206 xr manual .. we changed the clutch wire. we changed the springs under the pedal or something. thank goodness the problem has improved ..
08.05.2020 16:50 # 9
Cetinler
[QUOTE = or something] similar problem was with me .. vehicle 2000 mod 206 xr manual .. we changed the clutch wire. we changed the springs under the pedal or something. thank goodness the problem has improved .. [/ QUOTE]
said that if we just replace that wire, it will break again after a while, How long ago did you change it?
08.05.2020 16:50 # 10
smilyben
Hello
2 days ago I went to the authorized service due to the same problem. only the clutch wire has changed, nothing else has changed. It cost 110 TL.
My vehicle is going very well now. I think you should book it as soon as possible, it is not clear when you will be on the road. You may have to call the tow truck at an unusual time.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 11
Cetinler
Many thanks to all the friends who helped with their knowledge and experience.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”