Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

about the bow I just bought

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:05 # 1
TOLGA
friends yesterday i bought a 4cm bow made from dutch _mad_ brand on my vehicle,
even though it was difficult, we wore it with my friend in the industry,
but we measured the left side of the car with 1 meter lower than the right side, with four wheels,
why do you think it might be? or will it line up after using 3-5 days ?,
and the distance between these springs was going from low to wide,
We have done the right thing by putting the frequent side of the springs on top.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 2
GokhaN
[QUOTE = ADRENALINE] friends yesterday I bought a 4cm spring made from dutch brand made in dutch,
even though it was difficult, we wore it with my friend in the industry,
but we measured the left side of the car with 1 meter lower than the right side, with four wheels,
why do you think it might be? or will it line up after using 3-5 days ?,
and the distance between these springs was going from low to wide,
We have done the right thing by putting the frequent side of the springs on top.
[/ QUOTE]

I wish I had an eibach and if I don't remember wrong, the bow set is right on top. But I don't think you'll sit next. Confused
08.05.2020 14:05 # 3
Evrevren

there is nothing because the bow sits with time

It is always said, but it never happens, it is not possible theoretically. 5 years later, the vehicle will fall 2 cm more :)
Unfortunately, it is not a normal situation that you should live in. The back side always stays in the air, but it is strange that only the side stays in the air.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 4
<bugra>
i disagree with this
I am not saying it will sit with time, but the spring is more flexible than the original one due to use and the vehicle gets closer to the ground even if it is a small one. Or does it stay at the same height when you replace the springs of the car with zero?
Maybe this situation may be less in sports springs.
The simplest was when I bought my car, it had original springs 1.5 years, and at the moment, the fronts are more close to the ground, even noticeable in the photographs ...
08.05.2020 14:05 # 5
HakanGokdemir
Interesting Tolga, I don't think he will sit with time.
Did you get the springs zero or 2nd hand?
08.05.2020 14:05 # 6
Ego_Ist
Hello friends,
I want to consult you, I bought 106 quick originals, no changes have been made. Normally it looks very high. I want to lower it a little, but how? As far as I know, these sports springs are placed in the front and adjusted at the back of the service ???? so I want the height to be neither too low nor too low. brand model ?? Is there anything you can recommend affordable :) thank you ..
08.05.2020 14:05 # 7
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
The spring on the table may not have sat properly, it came to me very hard.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 8
Aytac

I have a 4cm spring war fk brand..I have been lying with the box for months.

08.05.2020 14:05 # 9
Ego_Ist
SLM BÖCEK :)
OR THAT I HAVE RECEIVED THE NEW QUICKKSILVER FOR 3 DAYS, I WILL NOT ORGINALLY CHANGE THE HUMAN THINGS, BEFORE I WANT TO REPLACE THE RIMS, I WANT TO GET ORIGIN ARJI ARI, I WANT TO SEARCH TO GET ORIQUE, I WANT TO BE I WANT TO GET ORIQUE, I WANT TO ARIAY I WANT TO GET ORIGIN TO GET I WANT TO GET ORIQUE I HAVE SEARCH TO GET ORI I WANT TO GET I HAVE TO GET ORI I WANT TO GET I WANT TO HAVE SEARCH AND LIKE TO GET I WANT TO GET I WANT TO GET ORIGIN TO GET I HAVE SEARCH ... GLASS TOP .. I WANT TO ENTER THIS NOW .. I HAVE BEEN DETECTED BETWEEN HOW MUCH CM IS SUITABLE BRAND IS IT DIFFERENT? THERE IS 140 A, 250 OR YEAR ????
08.05.2020 14:05 # 10
Aytac

First of all, Ugurlu.With Originally Protected Hope. !! Original version of 106. Unfortunately, very stork. I bought stork in me 106m.. Could I Recommend Coilover If You Are Sick .... Or 4 or 5 cm Spring Bow..While Preference is Yours. Respect .. !! VD2OOO____

08.05.2020 14:05 # 11
MirakGTI
[QUOTE = Ego_Ist] SLM INSECT :)
OR THAT I HAVE RECEIVED THE NEW QUICKKSILVER FOR 3 DAYS, I WILL NOT ORGINALLY CHANGE THE HUMAN THINGS, BEFORE I WANT TO REPLACE THE RIMS, I WANT TO GET ORIGIN ARJI ARI, I WANT TO SEARCH TO GET ORIQUE, I WANT TO BE I WANT TO GET ORIQUE, I WANT TO ARIAY I WANT TO GET ORIGIN TO GET I WANT TO GET ORIQUE I HAVE SEARCH TO GET ORI I WANT TO GET I HAVE TO GET ORI I WANT TO GET I WANT TO HAVE SEARCH AND LIKE TO GET I WANT TO GET I WANT TO GET ORIGIN TO GET I HAVE SEARCH ... GLASS TOP .. I WANT TO ENTER THIS NOW .. I HAVE BEEN DETECTED BETWEEN HOW MUCH CM IS SUITABLE BRAND IS IT DIFFERENT? THERE IS 140 A, 250 OR YEAR ???? [/ QUOTE]
Where are you in Bakırköy? we can help. I think 5 or 6 cm will be enough.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 12
Ego_Ist
SLM, I AM BY THE BIRTH HOSPITAL IN BAKIRKÖY SAKIZAĞACI NEIGHBORHOOD ... THE 3.5 YUK YAY RECOMMENDED.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 13
Ego_Ist
I'm sorry, by the way, I've always written in capital letters ....
08.05.2020 14:05 # 14
Ego_Ist

friends quicsilver original rim plugs fit 106 gti rims? What if I found a gti rim from somebody but they don't have studs ??? Will I warn me to wear them?

08.05.2020 14:05 # 15
Ego_Ist
do you recommend eibach on the arc ????? but I think it is a bit expensive: S is there a place that is sold properly, I would be very happy if friends with knowledge of dating, etc .. help;)
08.05.2020 14:05 # 16
Aytac

Come, Brother, Come ..! 3.5 Diil 4cmlk I give 379 km I have traveled FK Brand ...

08.05.2020 14:05 # 17
GokhaN

[QUOTE = Ego_Ist] do you recommend eibach on the arc ????? but I think it is a bit expensive: S is there a place that is sold properly, I would be very happy if friends with knowledge of dating, etc .. help;) [/ QUOTE]

I recommend eibach quality. I used 5 cm in 1 and a half year, I bought zero, it was nice, I did not have any problems, neither too soft nor too hard spring, but it increases the pleasure of driving. I wouldn't advise you to look at the important parts like bow. it is better if you find it from acquaintance. Wink

08.05.2020 14:05 # 18
Ego_Ist
hmm, 3,5 will do my job i guess i dont want to be so low there is enough there ... thanks for your advice ..
08.05.2020 14:05 # 19
Aytac

3.5 Don't Buy If You Will Take It.

08.05.2020 14:05 # 20
berko
I have a 4 cm fk in 206. It's been 1 year and I'm very pleased. It is slightly harder than eibach. 0.5 cm difference makes the image look more beautiful;) I think take it from the insect nick friend. fk is very good quality, it is a little hard but it increases road grip. but if there is 106, it looks like a go kart with a spring or 5 cm spring-spring ceiling;)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”