Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About the airbag button

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:36 # 1
Guests
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-yedek-parca-aksesuar-otomobil-arazi-araclari-peugeot-citroen-far-ayari-air-bag-cam-kilidi-esp-unitesi/detay

friends, the airbag lamp of the vehicle did not go out. The passenger computer airbag on-off button failed. If I bought this product, I would just fix it to my button, would the problem be solved. I guess this unit is not a 206 model but a pegeot product.
I am waiting for your information
respects
the cecol 2011-06-13 09:48:22
08.05.2020 15:36 # 2
Japon
I have the same thing with me, if they said something about the speed sensor, do they need to change but I don't know the same lamp, I know that there is 2tane airbag lamp
08.05.2020 15:36 # 3
berk2309
what the speed sensor was about with airbags the other day my mine burned, I stopped, passed, 200 km later, it burned again, I stopped again, it did not burn until it came to Ankara
08.05.2020 15:36 # 4
Guests
I couldn't understand the relevance of the speed sensor. The error he gave on the pc was two steps. In the first step, the key was faulty, and in the second step, the passenger airbag was disabled. we deleted the faults but the light did not go out. They said the key should change.
friends, I learned something more. The machine selected when connecting your vehicle to the pc is very important. I got the bosh brand connected to the device, it did not show the error in one place, but in another place the room showed boshtu errors. some people did not update at all. it seemed like a very important issue to me.
long alpha short short key I think I would warn if I disassemble this key and put it on mine. the shape is the same i don't have an esp button but the other buttons are the same.
respects
08.05.2020 15:36 # 5
werty
friends, I recommend you to have a battery voltage measured. When the batteries get weak, they light the airbag lamps. the master in the industry had said that electricity was coming directly from the battery to the airbag switch when the battery was weakened. The same problem came to me in my head.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 6
Guests
Kenan brother, I think akude vs if there is no problem, take a good look behind that key. Of course there must be some contactlessness ...
08.05.2020 15:36 # 7
Guests
I just changed the battery that I inserted 72 amps in the bidet, but again, let me measure it
08.05.2020 15:36 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] Kenan brother, I think akude vs if there is no problem, take a good look behind that key. Of course there must be some contactlessness ... [/ QUOTE]
I could not see the contactless on the key, I even applied the spray but still gives the same error on the pc
08.05.2020 15:36 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = pugti] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] My brother Kenan, I think akude vs if there is no problem, take a good look behind that key. Of course there must be some contactlessness ... [/ QUOTE]
I could not see the contactless on the key, I even applied the spray but still gives the same error on the pc [/ QUOTE]
Maybe there may be a situation in the back socket.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 10
Guests
I hope I get this key and put it on.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 11
sercinho
I hope the problem of cozers

08.05.2020 15:36 # 12
Guests
Thank you buddy
08.05.2020 15:36 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = pugti] I hope I get this key and put it on, I get rid of the trouble guys [/ QUOTE]
Before you take the key, insert it and look at its socket ...
08.05.2020 15:36 # 14
Guests
Meanwhile, my mind is stuck on the airbag on-off button in the ad. so its key entries standard?
08.05.2020 15:36 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = pugti] I will take this key and put it on, I hope I get rid of this trouble, friends [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
the current socket is intact I could not see anything but the pc is also causing the socket malfunction
08.05.2020 15:36 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = pugti] friends meanwhile stuck in my mind is my key warn the airbag on-off button on the ad? so its key entries standard? [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 15:36 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = pugti] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = pugti] I will get this key and put it on, I hope I get rid of this trouble, friends [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
the current socket is intact I could not see anything but the pc is also causing the socket failure [/ QUOTE]
I meant presentation. Can there be contactless ??? You must be sure all your feet are touching. If it still seems to be a failure, there is no other way than trying it with a new one.
I think they will be the standard as a key. It is not a private case because ...
08.05.2020 15:36 # 18
Guests
Now I talked to a friend on the phone, he told me the key would be incompatible. But it may be that the key stays on even if the key does not fit. The lamps go off. I guess the passenger airbag will work if I'm not mistaken. I can't get up and close the passenger airbag.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 19
Guests
logical heman brother but you may be the brother of the cem brother, the socket, the controller, the dust might be a bit of a dust, I had a logan sedan before I was 206, and I had a bull lamp light on the pc, and then after 10 km, I knew what was the problem of the airbag lamp, but after 10 km, I knew what was the problem of my bladder. There is a round bow that is connected to the airbag inside, there was a bow, I jumped 80 TL, I changed the spring, it was straight, I think you have something in the airbag socket.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 20
Guests
its key is different, brother, but I think it was unbalanced.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”