Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About the addition of antifreeze

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:32 # 1
EDOBEY
Friends, it's winter. When I got the car, I think they renewed the engine water for maintenance purposes but they didn't add antifreeze. The color of the water in the chamber is the water we know ... My question is water. If we drain the engine water completely and refill it ... Or if we reduce it a little and add it ... Can it also be done by services or gas stations? How much does this transaction cost?

Thanks...
08.05.2020 19:32 # 2
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = EDOBEY] Friends, it's winter. When I got the car, I think they renewed the engine water for maintenance purposes but they didn't add antifreeze. The color of the water in the chamber is the water we know ... My question is water. If we drain the engine water completely and refill it ... Or if we reduce it a little and add it ... Can it also be done by services or gas stations? How much does this transaction cost?

Thanks...
[/ QUOTE]

There are those who do it in my professions, of course, antifreeze should be diluted to a certain extent. but it needs to be properly aired. When antifreeze is put in one, the heater is starting to leak from the joint of the heater comb, which is likely to get wet on the side of the limescale, rust has begun to dissolve. Price up to 30 TL
08.05.2020 19:32 # 3
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = EDOBEY] As you know, it's winter. When I got the car, I think they renewed the engine water for maintenance purposes but they didn't add antifreeze. The color of the water in the chamber is the water we know ... My question is water. If we drain the engine water completely and refill it ... Or if we reduce it a little and add it ... Can it also be done by services or gas stations? How much does this transaction cost?

Thanks...
[/ QUOTE]

There are those who do it in my professions, of course, antifreeze should be diluted to a certain extent. but it needs to be properly aired. When antifreeze is put in one, the heater is starting to leak from the joint of the heater comb, which is likely to get wet on the side of the limescale, rust has begun to dissolve. Price up to 30 TL
[/ QUOTE]

Well, the price is not serious. But, as with other subjects, it is important to find and make your master. Now, from which gas station can we find it? We will say that we add an antifreeze to the water of the master and we will bend our neck.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 4
sonerkyl
In fact, you can even do a very difficult process, not to remove the radiator hose, drain the water inside, then put it back in place, then fill the water tank with antifreeze, etc. I will give you a link.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=23736&title=sogutma-suyumotor-blogu-dahil-nasil-degistiril is
08.05.2020 19:32 # 5
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] in fact, you can even do a very difficult operation, not to remove the radiator hose, the water in it will be drained, then it will be replaced, then the water tank will be filled, etc.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=23736&title=sogutma-suyumotor-blogu-dahil-nasil-degistiril is
[/ QUOTE]

I am not a person who does not do anything, but when I read the article you gave, I thought it would be beneficial to leave the job on such issues.

Also, 1lt known brand antifreeze price started from 20tl. If you take this and give it 20TL instead of dealing with it, it would be wiser to do it to someone who understands it.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 6
sonerkyl
Of course, you know for yourself if you want to be comfortable with that. Max cost does not exceed 50 TL. By the way, it is better for someone who understands. the air must be taken well then the temperature indicator starts to pull full once in a while :)
08.05.2020 19:32 # 7
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Of course, you know for yourself if you want peace of mind. Max cost does not exceed 50 TL. By the way, it is better for someone who understands. the air must be taken well then the temperature indicator starts to shoot full once in a while:) [/ QUOTE]

I talked to the auto care company near my house, said Kabbalah, it costs 30-40 TL ....
08.05.2020 19:32 # 8
sonerkyl
nice price teacher can change there.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 9
samet206
First of all, my advice is not to look at anyone's mixture, do not mix with water, do not put it directly, the antifreeze is already writing water mixture suggestions and durability degrees in all antifreeze drums. They are pressing, especially a little older vehicles stop leaking from everywhere after two days. While they are cleaning this radiator at the price, they are draining their dirt and so on, it is said to be 60 TL whether it is old or new or not. To add cleaning and antifreeze.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 10
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = samet206] First of all, my advice is not to look at anyone's words, do not mix with water, do not put it directly, write antifreeze, water mixture suggestions and durability degrees in all of the antifreeze cans. they are just printing antifreeze as if it would be good, especially a little older vehicles stop leaking from everywhere after two days. Finally, at the price I bought, they were cleaning this radiator, or they were draining the dirt, but it was said to be 60 TL, whether it is the old or the new or not.
[/ QUOTE]

Sir, I have read many articles on this subject. Some say that I put pure water and antifreeze, some say only entifirz. Somebody went to the service, he put tap water, he said it would be a problem. So even the authorized cypress put tap water. In other words, there are many different opinions on this subject, but it is generally efficient to mix antifreeze with water.

Now the cheapest antifreeze 3lt ranges from 15 to 30tl. If we put 3 liters of pure water in 10 liters, it is 25-30tl. So the price given by the master was 30-40 TL. I guess it is likely that our craftsmen here will add some cheap antifreeze to tap water. Let's see what we will take over the weekend ...
08.05.2020 19:32 # 11
samet206
As you know what we call pure water, the air conditioner water is not exactly the water used in rainwater or accumulators. In this sense, lime rust is less than the tap water, and this is directly the reason for this in radiator water. If you want to do it, you will get pure water and go to the service. .
08.05.2020 19:32 # 12
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = samet206] As you know, pure water is not the water used in rainwater or accumulators even if it is not literally, it is less likely to cause lime rust than tap water, and this is directly the reason for this in radiator water even in super markets. The price of the sale is not more than 2 TL. After all, your vehicle is nothing according to the mechanic. It is better if water is used.
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher, I live in Gebze, there is no water in the waters. In fact, there is a crush on the washing machine, I said to the lady in the advertisement. There is not much degradation ... I think this pure water event is an optional case. E our car is not ferrari in the car, it is a 10-year car. It seems to be sufficient to put the antifreeze in good quality and proportion ...

But if you have knowledge, if this antifreeze will be inherited, it is possible to use products that are purchased for multi-use in probable services so that you can make a profit. The place where I intend to go is http://hasototamir.com/servis-markalarları at this address. Would you take a look at something that does its job properly? 3km from my house. Neighborhood shopkeepers are counted.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 13
EDOBEY
Friends, I took the vehicle to the car wash lubricant in our neighborhood. First they drained all of the engine water. (By removing the pipe in the radiator.) Then they added 2lt red antifreeze and added the appropriate amount of water. They checked the circulation of the water. It took about 5 minutes and we finished our work by giving 30tl. The situation could not be more complicated.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”