Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About the 308 eat6 gearbox

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (After 2014)
15.01.2021 15:57 # 1
ayd1903
Hello friends, I want to consult you about a problem that I haven't found a solution for for a while. If you help me, thank you on behalf of myself and friends who have the same problem with me. Last year, I bought a 2015 model 308 with eat 6 gearbox and I have been using it for about 20 thousand km. During the gear changes from 4 to 5 and 5 to 6, especially when I do a little bit of gas shifting, I took it to the service, I took it to the service, there is no problem, they say that this gearbox is not maintenance, and frankly, there is no problem when the gear is dropped. There are tremors when shifting into gear, what could be the problem at 80 thousand km. Obviously when buying my expectation from 6 to eat was higher. Engine 1.2 puratech.
16.01.2021 11:19 # 2
talip206
It is necessary to first confirm whether the vibration is caused by the engine or the transmission.
16.01.2021 11:24 # 3
ayd1903
How can we understand that it is engine sourced so as far as I know there is no problem with the engine. Transmission oil comes to my mind, but I asked a few places, we do not have an oil change machine, they say, we can change the transmission oil.
10.02.2021 17:41 # 4
ayd1903
The problem is the battery is low, friends, the battery was weak, we changed the gear shifts faster, the jolt passed, as if I just bought the car Big smile
12.02.2021 10:46 # 5
talip206
I'm glad for you. Eat6 overall robust and trouble-free transmission. I hope you will be satisfied using it.
24.06.2021 09:40 # 6
yavuzb
I'm glad your problem is solved. I also owned a peugeot 308 t9 1.2 automatic vehicle 2 weeks ago. the transitions feel slightly as if I go through the dsg. Or is eat6 like this? I didn't know. I also feel calm in use, good gassing, thank goodness. Let's keep this battery issue in mind
09.07.2021 10:14 # 7
Acemicaylak
My vehicle is 2017 peugeot 308 1.5 diesel. I started having the same problem shortly after I bought the car. There is no problem in low gears. The vehicle trembles from time to time in 5 6 gear shifts and makes it nervous. I took it to the authorized service, it was connected to the computer and I was told that there was no problem in the vehicle. Since I just started using the tool, I couldn't get used to it, so I thought if it was user-related. Later, a few people were told that it would be fixed when the software was thrown into the vehicle. You solved the problem with the battery, I hope we get rid of the problem as soon as possible. If anyone has experience, I'd appreciate it if they could share their thoughts.
09.07.2021 10:23 # 8
ayd1903
The first time I changed the battery, the problem was gone, so I wrote it here, but then it continued again. I went to the service, they said that there is no problem, so I called Peugeot customer service and complained that my problem was not solved. Just one day later, they made an appointment for lovemaking and the new software was thrown into the box.5. and in 6th gear the vibration is completely gone. I have been using the car for about three months without any problems. The solution to flickering in 5th and 6th gear shifts is to throw new software. They stated that they did not want to approach because the service update job was risky, and that the update was made upon my request. But the problem is definitely solved.
09.07.2021 10:28 # 9
ayd1903
I don't know how your car is, but eat6 is not a transmission with smooth gear shifts as described, I used Hyundai dct before, it was better. Eat 6 has a slight jolt in gear shifts.
09.07.2021 10:36 # 10
ayd1903
If the service does not agree with the software update, make a complaint to the customer service, they are more attentive to your question. Peugeot Turkey customer service is very interested and gives great importance to customer satisfaction. They really take this job seriously.
09.07.2021 11:48 # 11
Acemicaylak
Yes, I'm looking for software update right now. It is written in some places that it can be harmful as well as beneficial. Is there any change in fuel consumption after software upgrade? In general, I am actually satisfied with the vehicle, but I started to cool off from the vehicle in order to solve this situation. Let me contact the authorized service about the software again, then they do not accept responsibility, if there is a problem afterward, etc.
10.07.2021 00:23 # 12
ayd1903
What mileage is your car? When the software was updated, it was at 90 thousand, and there was no problem with fuel consumption between 6.5 and 7. Afterwards, I also changed the transmission oil at Denizli autotechnician. I didn't have a problem.
10.07.2021 12:27 # 13
Acemicaylak
The car is at 50,000 km. Let's see, I will contact the authorized service and the problem will be solved.
11.05.2022 11:53 # 14
RooT_TooR
I'm writing to the owner and everyone else. The topic I gave the link below belongs to me and I have the same problem. The car has been shaking since I got it. Due to this vibration, millions of parts were replaced, injectors were changed, axles were changed. Right now my car is at 62000 km and still shaking. It doesn't do much at constant speeds on long roads, but it does it on a straight road sometimes for no reason when gear changes are frequent in the city, especially in places like Ankara where the side streets are steep. The pejo headquarters and services have kept me bullshit for years. Frankly, I didn't think it could be due to my gearbox. Because I bought this transmission because I thought it would be fully automatic. However, the EAT6 and EAT8 new generation automatic transmissions have made their torque converter smaller for fuel economy. Probably for this reason, it is not based on diesel vehicles. The reason for this vibration is probably the problem with the torque converter, this problem is probably missing the clutch. I can't sell my vehicle right now, the person I sold it to doesn't know his or her temper like me. We got married with a car, God bless you pejo from turkey. The warranty is over anyway. We need to be united on this issue.

My vehicle has never had an accident at 62000 km, etc. If anyone wants it, I'll sell it as it is. This problem actually exists in other psa group vehicles, but they either do not say or are not aware of it
11.05.2022 11:57 # 15
RooT_TooR
You made an early decision, my car does the same, for example, it doesn't vibrate at all for 6 months, but one day, it starts to vibrate again for no reason.
18.05.2022 11:35 # 16
Gokhan emre
Hello, I have started to have the same problem, now the problem is with the software update.
19.08.2022 14:37 # 17
onderyksl
Greetings, teacher. These tremors were between 1700 and 2000 cycles, right? Is the problem still ongoing or has it been completely resolved with software?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”