Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About sports bow ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:48 # 1
hus3yn
Hello friends, I own a 307 sw.I am planning to apply sports springs to this vehicle as in my previous vehicles. Are they all compatible? In the internet environment, the majority wrote that 3.5 cm springs do not think 307 as much as desired. Can anyone write if they have experience among you, does not cover the gap between the tire and the fender 3.5 cm spring? If not, will it be closed if 5 cm is attached? Let's say it is closed, the back is lower than the front, when it is 5 cm, will the back not fit well? Is there a solution for this? Is there a spring size of 3.5 in front, 3.5 in back? Or should he take 3.5 and cut the front? hus3yn 2016-05-19 23:59:32
08.05.2020 19:48 # 2
MadTurk_
teacher, I got 307. Dropped the tool 3.5-4 cm but not like 5 cm. There is 1 finger gap between the rear fender and the tire, 3 fingers between the front tire and the fender. I guess it would be like 5 cm because I am against excessive descent. It was very nice as an image. however, if the rim size is original, the image may not satisfy you. When I first installed it, I was not satisfied with the 15 inch rim, but when I turned to the 17 inch rim it was like a baby. I do not know what other friends say, but I would say it would be more than 5 if you consider the road conditions and how many people got into the car. madturk_ 2016-05-20 11:10:51
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”