Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About rod adjustment ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:02 # 1
206Quick

friends, do you have any information about this rot setting on-off event, the rotchers here are working according to 0 computer but if there is a need for some workmanship yesterday there was no gram pull in the car but the steering wheel was still crooked, this time rods started to turn left and right again to adjust it. Should it be closed? It was closed yesterday. There was no pull. Today it left open. There are friends who know that the diving problem started.

08.05.2020 14:02 # 2
hasimayaz
First, reset the steering, then rot adjustment.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 3
SINAN GTI
All the rectifications may not be reset. Note that sometimes you can not fix it if the shaft is on the pin instead of just the toorna.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 4
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = SİNAN GTI] all the rectifications may not be reset.
I guess your car was 206 .. There are no pins in the 206s sinan .. You just need to pay attention to the airbag .. So you need to remove the contact and disconnect the battery then the airbag ..
08.05.2020 14:02 # 5
206Quick
the vehicle 206 quiksilver made the steering adjustment only from rods
08.05.2020 14:02 # 6
206Quick

hasimayaz, how is this reset reset done, do you know if the masters here are a bit idiot we're sober they can do it

08.05.2020 14:02 # 7
HakanGokdemir
I think those idiot masters cannot do it with Haşim's recipe ... Ermm
08.05.2020 14:02 # 8
SINAN GTI
rectification rotting rods:) ole nothing happens you set the rod full adjustment, the rectification rod strikes it as it should be.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 9
206Quick
[QUOTE = SİNAN GTI] Is the rectification reset rods.
haydaaaaaaaa so far I made 10 rot adjustments so they all made the steering skewers from rods
08.05.2020 14:02 # 10
hasimayaz
Always remove the key from the ignition and remove the battery completely before starting the intervention. (both poles). As seen in the pictures, the airbag of our vehicle is located in the horn part and we should be very careful when removing the top cover from the nails. So an airbag attached to the body with nails is waiting for us in the middle of the horn part. As shown in the picture, the factory-reset steering wheel is marked with marking paint. let's not forget to mark after we do a reset
08.05.2020 14:02 # 11
206Quick
hasimayaz, Thank you very much, I will try to do it myself tomorrow. Is there any place I need to pay attention?
08.05.2020 14:02 # 12
206Quick

Also, my steering wheel is very difficult to collect, how can we adjust it from the mascara?

08.05.2020 14:02 # 13
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = 206quick]

Also, my steering wheel is very difficult to collect, how can we adjust it from the mascara?

[/ QUOTE]
There is no such setting on the joint. On the old black steering wheel shafts, the steering would be slightly softened by lowering the angle of breakage. This is not the case with new vehicles. If there is the most squeak, this can be removed by lubricating. It also comes with self-aligning spherical plain bearings. A situation such as being oil-free or drying does not easily happen.
As for the steering wheel adjustment. It is very important that the ignition is not on the vehicle and the battery has been separated and the vehicle has switched to eco mode. There are steering wheels and small gear marks in return. Whichever way you want to turn, you will remove it and take a few clicks from the gear. (You may have to pull the steering wheel, + force a little,)
08.05.2020 14:02 # 14
206Quick
All right, thank you..If you turn the key out of the ignition, it locks when it turns out, there is no problem to stay locked. I guess I don't know how the car will go to eco mode.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 15
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = 206Quick] Okay, thank you..If you turn the key out of the ignition key, it gets locked.
Remove the key from the contact and put it in your pocket. Let the steering wheel mass, it doesn't matter. then turn on the radio and wait 15 - 20 min. After a while, you will see ECO MODE on the radio screen and you will hear the warning sound. then remove the battery terminals and 1 - 2 min. wait (the reason we wait is that the capacitors on the ECU need to be discharged) you can now proceed to disassemble the steering.
hasimayaz 2009-03-12 21:14:26
08.05.2020 14:02 # 16
206Quick

um, I understood, thank you very much when you say eco mode, I thought it was something else, you say economy mode :) :)

08.05.2020 14:02 # 17
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = 206quick]

um, I understood, thank you very much when you say eco mode, I thought it was something else, you say economy mode :) :)

[/ QUOTE]
One final reminder:
Remove the polar heads in one move. Be careful not to have an arc (spark) as much as you can. Remove both poles and place a cardboard on the battery to prevent accidental contact of the terminals.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 18
206Quick
Hasim brother, I left the car auto king, I couldn't handle it, I hope I will try to do it if it is nice in the weather on Sunday. I asked to reset the steering to the service to avoid damage to the brain, 150 ytl they said, if it is not so much, I would like to make it to the private peugeot service, it looks like it is easy as seen in the pictures.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 19
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = 206Quick] hasim left the car auto king I couldn't handle it, I hope I will try to do it if it is nice in the weather on this Sunday, I still have questions that I thought I would read it in a place I wouldn't do it without disassembling the battery, then I read the battery before - after + the pole was removed or I could read it as if it could damage the brain. While I was dealing with all the problems of the car, I asked to reset the steering wheel to the bid and the brain was not damaged. They said it was 150 ytl. a little scared in this airbag [/ QUOTE]
If you haven't changed it before, you can have a hard time. Something that he can easily do in his special service is not giving more than 20 - 30 liras. The pole where the battery will be removed first is usually latched. The 2nd pole to be removed will be screwed. My battery was repeatedly disassembled and installed. I haven't had any problems yet.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 20
206Quick
my brother, I have been up for 1 hour today, I could not disassemble the airbag, there is a fixed iron bar, there is no screw or something.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”