Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About road computer com2000

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:03 # 1
rahatsiz.xt
Everyone, gentlemen
my problem is that; I have a single-line information display vehicle 2001 1.6xt 206
There are 2 keys on the right and left of the screen.
There is also another arm just below the wiper arm, and it does not work, how can I solve this problem? And 3 lines of road computers say they do not fit the model, but I do not have the chance to make it up.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 2
Guests
Arm under the wiper arm, radio remote control. The button on the left surprised me, it activates the automatic headlight sensor application in My car, the button on the right is connected to the trip computer. If the vehicle is 206, I do not have information. I wrote to help. Good forums.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 3
Alicilik
[QUOTE = offset.xt] Right guys, everyone
my problem is that; I have a single-line information display vehicle 2001 1.6xt 206
There are 2 keys on the right and left of the screen.
There is also another arm just below the wiper arm, and it does not work, how can I solve this problem?

Hello there,

Your vehicle has a multiplex infrastructure. I know that there is no trip computer function, the arms under the steering wheel are different from com2000.

There is an analog handle under the wiper. You do more or less back and forth, the arm of the radio, but if there is no original radio, it will not work either.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”