Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About restore engine repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:31 # 1
Turgay_66
Hello friends, I heard a lot of things while chatting with friends the other day, I was repairing it when it was put on engines that burned oil, burned a lot of fuel, got a lot of noise, I think I would use it if something that would help us who use this additive or knowledgeable :)
08.05.2020 19:31 # 2
sonerkyl
I used a few varieties of them, they only offer temporary solutions. You can come across with more expenses in the future. I think using this type of products is not enough to use only quality engine oil. it would be better to replace it.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 3
Turgay_66
Well, have you had a problem because of that, hodja?
08.05.2020 19:31 # 4
tongucuk
In my meeting with the boshh car service officer for 1 month, Butarz said that they do not recommend any additives for the vehicles, and said that the substances damaged the vehicle's engine in the future, and also said that the injector cleaner products that are thought to cause less burning of the vehicle also damaged the injector and other fuel system, If it falls down (except for turbo failure) and excessive exhaust is throwing black smoke, only the work to be done in competent companies has to be done by the injector cleaning process. Do not throw into the street by taking these products
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”