Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About RCZ Xenon

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:12 # 1
torres
Hello friends, my car has a difference with lenses and there are white light bulbs. Whatever the factory is, I think it's Bi Xenon. I will change the color of these, so I want to get a little more blue, what should I buy for this vehicle? So if I just go and buy the Xenon series of the monza suitable for my car? because my headlights adapt to any adaptive xenon adaptive headlights or does it have a special bulb?

When I make a selector when I wonder the most, the flash is officially popping up, so if the car is too close or real, there is xenon, is it the xenon we know? Is it xenon installed in every car with a light bulb?
08.05.2020 19:12 # 2
phantom
If your vehicle is RCZ, it may be the original Bi-Xenon system. If your bulbs glow white it is probably at 4300K which is the best value for lighting. Of course, you can change the color by purchasing a light bulb suitable for your headlight type with a different kelvin value, but my personal opinion is to leave it originally because it gives colors that turn blue above 4300K, but this time your vehicle looks beautiful from outside, but this time your lighting weakens and it becomes harder to see the road.
If you come to the question you are most curious about, if you see a flash effect when you make a selector and your headlights are lenses, you have a Bi-Xenon headlight.
08.05.2020 19:12 # 3
torres
[QUOTE = phantom] If your vehicle is RCZ, it may be the original Bi-Xenon system. If your bulbs glow white it is probably at 4300K which is the best value for lighting. Of course, you can change the color by purchasing a light bulb suitable for your headlight type with a different kelvin value, but my personal opinion is to leave it originally because it gives colors that turn blue above 4300K, but this time your vehicle looks beautiful from outside, but this time your lighting weakens and it becomes harder to see the road.
If you come to the question you are most curious about, if you see a flash effect when you make a selector and your headlights are lenses, you have a Bi-Xenon headlight.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for the information and attention. Well, I want to ask you, is there any balance because the original headlight system of the vehicle? Will it be enough for me to buy and wear a light bulb? When we get the Xenon outside, how does the suspension apparatus be the bulb and the balance, let's say the brain that produces energy, which means the balance. Are these in my car, acava? When I look at it from the hood, it doesn't appear.
08.05.2020 19:12 # 4
oguzhan53
The ballast will usually be under the headlight. As soon as you see it, you will get 6000 or 8000k `d1s` series bulbs. This bulb is between 120 and 300 TL according to the quality. There is no original ballast and attachment in your vehicle. You do not need to buy a kit. .
oguzhan53 2015-04-08 16:56:20
08.05.2020 19:12 # 5
koray.turan
8000k most ideal
08.05.2020 19:12 # 6
Alicilik
D1S if xenon

halogense H7

Kelvin reflects the blue and transition tones between 1200K and 40,000K on the temperature scale. 8000K ice blue gives up to 15000K blue. After 20000K, the red crew begins to freeze. 30000K purple.

08.05.2020 19:12 # 7
torres
[QUOTE = Receiving] D1S if there is xenon

Thank you in this scholar. :)

Since the same headlight in the scheme is on white, it is xeno.

But I have one more question. I guess when I make a selector, I think there is something that acts as a curtain. is it burning yellow directly?

halogense H7

Kelvin reflects the blue and transition tones between 1200K and 40,000K on the temperature scale. 8000K ice blue gives up to 15000K blue. After 20000K, the red crew begins to freeze. 30000K purple.

[/ QUOTE]
torres 2015-04-09 11:53:52
08.05.2020 19:12 # 8
Alicilik
You're welcome, but if you change the color or character of your post after the message is quoted, I would appreciate it. I realized that you added the text below.

I don't know about the webbed subject. I am not sure of it because the headlight also has the h1 long bulb. If there is already a curtain and a white light, there is a xenon kit. For this, you can get the D1S bulb in the range of kelvin you want. D1S bulbs are expensive.

Bulb number 13 is daylight.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”