Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Rain Sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:06 # 1
Guests
friends; What is the working principle of
rain sensor. I do not understand. it starts to wipe when it rains but; Although it rains very little, it wipes at the fastest speed, it rarely wipes at medium speed. usually the fastest. it continues to wipe it dry after the rain stops and then it stops. & nbsp; Is it problematic or is it the case with everyone?

08.05.2020 14:06 # 2
kamilgulcan
as far as i know it works by detecting the drops of light falling on the sensor prismatically to the light ...
08.05.2020 14:06 # 3
IsmailAtes
I think your rain sensor is working incorrectly.
This sensor consists of two parts, the first part sends a light that we cannot see on the glass, the other part takes this light, measures its refraction and calculates the rain falling according to this refraction and goes to the wipers according to the condition. as far as I know the logic.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 4
okan77

It works even if saliva comes ... an interesting sensor ....

08.05.2020 14:06 # 5
kamilgulcan
examine the part of the sensor on the glass, in my opinion ... & nbsp; scratches or any transparent stains on the glass (oil, wood resin, etc.) & nbsp; I think it might cause .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 14:06 # 6
ErkanKurnaz
clean the top of the sensor and the glass. sometimes similar problems arise from torpedo care products
08.05.2020 14:06 # 7
ocelot
Greetings ... I was just going to ask a question about that, and I said, don't open a new title. The plastic part that covers my rain sensor and cables is falling. Would I mind if I attached it with any glue?
08.05.2020 14:06 # 8
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = ocelot] Greetings ... I was just going to ask a question about it, and I said I won't open a new title. The plastic part that covers my rain sensor and cables is falling. Would you mind if I fasten it with any adhesive? What should you say? The box price is a little expensive, not worth a single use. I think it was like the last $ 60. but it is found in all auto glass shops. 5- You can get your job done for 10 TL.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 9
Guests
Thanks for the answers. Where exactly is the rain sensor friends. Is there something like a Led lamp on the black floor right in front of the Rearview Mirror?
08.05.2020 14:06 # 10
ozaannn
Friends, the receiver of the rain sensor on the black floor behind the rearview mirror is also starting to work very fast on turns.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 11
ocelot
Thanks for your suggestion, Haşim. They glued it to the mechanic I went to for some other reason today. I don't know what they're using, frankly, it was important for me to keep it down :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”