Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About pioneer

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Sound Systems
08.05.2020 20:18 # 1
iammanover
Hi

As friends are known, there is no such thing as a time battery in the pioneer model tapes, so when I need to disassemble the battery terminal, how can we create a solution for this being the trash. Does anyone have information on this.
08.05.2020 20:18 # 2
KILIC
I do not have sony grandfather in the same way, I noted all the settings on my mobile phone. If necessary, I look from there and I couldn't find any other solution.
08.05.2020 20:18 # 3
maximusti
I know I don't have a solution.
If a short operation is to be carried out after the battery is removed, it can be done with the vehicle running, like a battery replacement. (In the meantime, it is useful to have the headlight, tape etc. electrical parts off)
08.05.2020 20:18 # 4
Alicilik
They are inserting and replacing with a reinforcement battery.
08.05.2020 20:18 # 5
maximusti
[QUOTE = Receiving] They are inserting and replacing with a reinforcement battery.
[/ QUOTE]
I sent a lifetime to my teacher, can you see when you are available?
08.05.2020 20:18 # 6
iammanover
[QUOTE = Receiving] They are inserting and replacing with a reinforcement battery.
[/ QUOTE]

In the 206's, sometimes the brain can detect, the day after the day the weather went on the cold road, the stop light came on and the temperature reached over 100. I had to remove the battery terminal.

:)

I wonder if we connect the floodlight battery parallel to the vehicle battery, and if we connect it to the yellow and red cable coming from the tape, when we disassemble it, we switch to the recessed battery.
08.05.2020 20:18 # 7
Djeati
[QUOTE = iammanover] Hello

As friends are known, there is no such thing as a time battery in the pioneer model tapes, so when I need to disassemble the battery terminal, how can we create a solution for this being the trash. Does anyone have information on this.
[/ QUOTE]
If you wear the condansitor style just for the tape
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”