Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About peugeot 206 rear glass screen

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:04 # 1
dante0668

greetings to all ..

I wanted to get your opinion on a subject. I saw the screen application on the inside of the rear windows of the peugeot 206 single-door model (butterfly-style opening) on the fiber mold, the screen looks like the fiber mold and the screen in the middle when looking at the glass mounted from the outside. If anyone who makes this application helps first, I would appreciate it. Maybe a screen can be mounted on the middle part of a mold, but how can the fiber mold be attached to the interior of the glass.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 2
metin
I saw a 206 at the fair, a nice application. I believe that it should not be used in traffic alone, especially if there is a moving image, if the driver of another vehicle driving on the road dives for a moment, serious accidents may occur when looking there.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 3
dante0668
As you said, it may cause many accidents, but I have not been able to find a solution even though I have been thinking for days, but it is all possible, but how did it install the screened fiber mold to the flooring through the glass?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”