Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About peugeot 206 Malfunction light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
18.04.2022 10:36 # 1
arifbsrn
Hello guys.
one of the instrument panel illumination lights had passed. I thought I'd change it too.
Then I was checking the bulbs one by one, and I realized that one of the lights was not working yet.

When I put it on, the figure in the picture appeared. I searched the forum and the net, but I could not find the exact meaning of the picture. probably like the passenger airbag light.

I'm talking about the light on the left (the right one turns off shortly after the ignition is turned on)

as a note; airbag pass that opens and closes with the key. in the ON position. When it is turned OFF, both lights in the picture remain on.

vehicle 2000 model - 1.4 petrol - automatic
19.04.2022 10:16 # 2
sonerkyl
seat airbag light, sir. If it didn't explode, there is a problem with the underarm sockets.
19.04.2022 11:15 # 3
arifbsrn
hello sir.
Does the 2000 model 206 have a seat airbag Shocked
I'm shocked :)

19.04.2022 12:13 # 4
KaraKurba
Look at the sides of the seatback. If it has a black plastic cover and it says airbag on it, it is.
19.04.2022 14:18 # 5
arifbsrn
sorry, sir. The seats are all fabric. on the sides etc. there is no cover like you said.
I looked at the examples on the internet, but there is no such airbag on the seats in my vehicle.
I wonder if they put the light of another place here.
< div>Although I looked at the empty places on the indicator, but it was left blank in accordance with the characteristics of the vehicle.

For example, the place by the abs light is empty because there is no abs. Likewise, the seat belt warning light is blank.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”