Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Peugeot 206 Idling

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
ozgun
Hello friends,

I have a Peugeot 206 200 model 1.6 XS. The vehicle has LPG. When the engine was cold, the car did not work properly on gas and gas, it stopped continuously and did not eat gas. He was also throwing raw gas and gas. When the engine warmed up, it continued to kick and throw raw gas, but the stops stopped.
I thought that it was due to the oxygen sensor because it gave the oxygen sensor warning and I installed it. I used it only for a week or so, and neither stop nor misfire remained, the car started to work very smoothly. Then I started using it in gas and these problems started to increase again. When I took it to the master, he said it was due to idling engine, but I think it might be due to the gas system.

My question is; Would it be an alternative to try and get idle engine? Even though, they charged 285 pounds for the idling engine for my vehicle, but the prices for 1.4 ones or 106s are quite reasonable, are those parts compatible?

It's been a little long but believe me, the suffering is nothing next to this article Gülme
original 2011-01-29 00:57:51
08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
ALX
If there is no problem with gas, you will search for the problem at GAZ ... Idle engine does not break down, it does not stop immediately in 1 day, it fluctuates sometimes, like mine, fluctuations gradually increase. I had the same problem when my throttle was out of order, the car stopped before I hit the gas in the morning. After removing the gas, you can now work smoothly with one starter in the morning. If Check is on, the mixture is not balanced, it is either poor or rich, the gas map is broken from it, and the engine is surprised when it switches to gasoline. . It is taken care of with a good setting. What is the LPG system?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
ozgun
[QUOTE = ALX] If there is no problem with gas, you will search for the problem in GAZ ... Idle engine does not break down, it does not stop immediately in 1 day, it fluctuates sometimes, like mine, fluctuations gradually increase. I had the same problem when my throttle was out of order, the car stopped before I hit the gas in the morning. After removing the gas, you can now work smoothly with one starter in the morning. If Check is on, the mixture is not balanced, it is either poor or rich, the gas map is broken from it, and the engine is surprised when it switches to gasoline. . It is taken care of with a good setting. What is the LPG system? [/ QUOTE]

The same problems are happening in gasoline now. When the oxygen sensor changed, I never used it for a while, it was very good. Since I started to adjust and use the gas, it has been troubled with both gas and gas, but it does not cause an oxygen sensor error. There is a Ekogas (Ultragas) sequential system on the vehicle. For this reason, I could not find a master to understand LPG properly.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
ALX
Your problem is very gaseous. Since your LPG kit is not very common, you may not find a good master. Turkey is but agaiin EKOGAS information, you may want to seek support if it is not, I think-directed and needed a place ...

EKOGAS
Tavukçuyolu Cad. 1. Başer Sk. No: 24
Y. Dudullu / Istanbul
Phone: +90 216 499 87 55 (pbx)
Fax: +90 216 499 85 43

08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
ali oncu
I think it is necessary to make a nice adjustment in the gas system, not in the gasoline, and then change the parts.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
ozgun
[QUOTE = ALX] Your problem is very gaseous. Since your LPG kit is not very common, you may not find a good master. Turkey is but agaiin EKOGAS information, you may want to seek support if it is not, I think-directed and needed a place ...

EKOGAS
Tavukçuyolu Cad. 1. Başer Sk. No: 24
Y. Dudullu / Istanbul
Phone: +90 216 499 87 55 (pbx)
Fax: +90 216 499 85 43

[/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = ali Öncü] I think you should make a nice adjustment in the gas system, not in the gasoline of the trouble, then change the parts should be considered [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for your help, I think just like you, but when I say so, the LPG masters say to me, "First, the vehicle should work properly in gasoline so that it works properly in gas," we return to the beginning. I couldn't explain it anyway.
As far as I learned, Bektaş LPG was looking at Ekogas in Ankara. I'll try it, but I'm sure they will say the same thing.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
ALX
I know that the gas map is reset when the battery is removed, at least in the 106s. Turn off the throttle, unscrew the battery, wait for a minute so the map resets, then reconnect and use a few with gasoline. I am thinking that there will be no problem. Show your vehicle that runs smoothly in gasoline to Bektaş or another master.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 8
ozgun
In the meantime, I went to replace the idling engine and there was a noticeable improvement in the vehicle. But when I start the car when the engine is cold, it doesn't work unless I gas it at the first start. When I start working with gas for 1-2 minutes, it starts to work properly and after that the operation of the car gets normal. Also, when I get wasted sometimes idling goes up to 2000s and then falls again. The potentiometer and idle motor from the tester malfunctioned, we deleted the malfunction, did not make a mistake when it was put back into the device the next day. I was amazed at what to do. Gülme

It was a little long and complex Gülme
original 2011-02-09 18:34:24
08.05.2020 15:04 # 9
tugrulavci
[QUOTE = original] Hello guys,

I have a Peugeot 206 200 model 1.6 XS. The vehicle has LPG. When the engine was cold, the car did not work properly on gas and gas, it stopped continuously and did not eat gas. He was also throwing raw gas and gas. When the engine warmed up, it continued to kick and throw raw gas, but the stops stopped.
I thought that it was due to the oxygen sensor because it gave the oxygen sensor warning and I installed it. I used it only for a week or so, and neither stop nor misfire remained, the car started to work very smoothly. Then I started using it in gas and these problems started to increase again. When I took it to the master, he said it was due to idling engine, but I think it might be due to the gas system.

My question is; Would it be an alternative to try and get idle engine? Even though, they charged 285 pounds for the idling engine for my vehicle, but the prices for 1.4 ones or 106s are quite reasonable, are those parts compatible?

It's been a little long but believe me, the suffering is nothing next to this article Gülme
[/ QUOTE]

The misfire may not be related to the idle engine. I experienced the same problem. I changed the spark plug and spark plug wires. No problem. If the gas blows, the gas injector may be cracked or broken.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 10
ozgun
[QUOTE = tugrulavc of]

The misfire may not be related to the idle engine. I experienced the same problem. I changed the spark plug and spark plug wires. No problem. If the gas blows, the gas injector may be cracked or broken.
[/ QUOTE]

I checked the spark plugs, they said it was not a problem. But now my vehicle is: suppose that when I get wasted to stop at the red lights, the cycle drops a lot, there is a tremor before stopping, such a tremor then the speed gets normal. The master said that it has nothing to do with idle adjustment and maybe the brain could read the temperature sensors incorrectly, which didn't make much sense to me. Especially in the morning, this situation happens more to me.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 11
ALX
I also shot a lot with LPG, very few masters who can adjust these tools. I solved this problem with LOVATO, but I don't know Ekogas. As I said before, there is something to do for the control, disconnect the battery terminal, wait. Then turn off the gas, use it for a while. It can be expensive, but you must do it. If all idle problems are resolved, the problem is in the gas. You can't understand without using gasoline.

Idle engine arrival price for my car - 408TL Thumbs Down . Fortunately, the problem wasn't from him.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 12
ozzyy007
yes, I had a problem with idling, but nowadays he does not do it, he started doing it occasionally ozzyy007 2011-02-18 23:10:45
08.05.2020 15:04 # 13
ozgun
[QUOTE = ALX] I also shot a lot with LPG, very few masters who can adjust these tools. I solved this problem with LOVATO, but I don't know Ekogas. As I said before, there is something to do for the control, disconnect the battery terminal, wait. Then turn off the gas, use it for a while. It can be expensive, but you must do it. If all idle problems are resolved, the problem is in the gas. You can't understand without using gasoline.

Idle engine arrival price for my car - 408TL Thumbs Down . Fortunately, the problem wasn't from him.
[/ QUOTE]

I did what he said, but I did not see a difference during the time I used it in gasoline. Even since I replaced the new idle engine, the car has run worse on gasoline. How could you handle the idling problem?

08.05.2020 15:04 # 14
ozgun
Friends, I know, my problems are endless but when the vehicle is idling, it goes up to 2000 revolutions and it takes about 15-20 seconds to get off, I was unable to waste the car, I had nerve attacks this evening when I was in stop traffic during cramped ankara traffic.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 15
slam_206
hi friend .. we bought the same car and the same problems almost at the same time .. we bought the car 2 months after I got the gasket .. injectors have been adjusted, but now there is still a problem, my mechanic said there may be an unsteadiness in the throttle. My advice is to clean the throttle again tomorrow. ..

08.05.2020 15:04 # 16
mehmet6667
After running my car, it warms up when it gets hot and it even shakes the car, I put gas on it and it doesn't hurt when the car passes to the gas, you can cause it ..
08.05.2020 15:04 # 17
buraklee1
[QUOTE = mehmet6667] when my car warms up after running, it works like hurt and even shakes the car, I put gas on it and it does not hurt when the car passes to the gas, it can cause you think .. [/ QUOTE]

the same problem started in the case. pejo 206 1.4 gasoline in the first run in the morning vibrates like a tractor. shaking until it's hot. . After warming up and traveling for a while, there is no problem. They said they might be leaking water on the engine seal. I hate mechanics who speak by heart. They said no throat butterfly, they said no gas pump. how many pounds it bursts into service just learn the fault
08.05.2020 15:04 # 18
mmuussaa
[QUOTE = ozgun]
I checked the spark plugs, they said it was not a problem. But now my vehicle is: suppose that when I get wasted to stop at the red lights, the cycle drops a lot, there is a tremor before stopping, such a tremor then the speed gets normal. The master said that it has nothing to do with idle adjustment and maybe the brain could read the temperature sensors incorrectly, which didn't make much sense to me. Especially in the morning, this situation happens more to me.
[/ QUOTE]

I have the same problem with me. It happens when I suddenly pull your feet out of the gas at high speeds, so when I have to stop suddenly at the start, there is a lot of problem. I am afraid to press the clutch exactly. I cleaned the throttle but in general, the problem was not solved, but it decreased a lot. I went to the veteran and made him look and made adjustments, but they said it was okay. When I asked the master how I could handle the problem, I did not see the solver that was a common event :( I did not understand how it was gone.

08.05.2020 15:04 # 19
istpdr
I have 306 friends, the same problem was in me. The gas butterfly said it was rkdas when I bought the ehreks but it did not improve even though I cleaned the throttle. If you want an experiment. Koliva 2012-06-05 11:31:12
08.05.2020 15:04 # 20
mehmet6667
I do not know how relevant your situation is, but I had the same problems for a full month, we investigated the idling problem, we did things that you would not think of in the service, injectors were looked, spark plugs changed, coil was looked at, temperature sensor was cleaned, but the last resort valve adjustment was left, It works like a watch, the card, the work of the car was stopped, the car trembled, the gas would do it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”