Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Peugeot 206 Central Lock

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:37 # 1
samet206
Hello, I am having a central lock problem, I changed the control battery, I reintroduced the control on the recipe in the booklet, but the lights on the remote control do not work, but it does not work. Since it did not lock from time to time, I wanted to renew the battery now, does not work at all. I would like to get an idea if there is anything that happens to you.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 2
samet206
I did not answer, I guess there is no information. If I saw the problem, I write it to be informed that one of the doors of the vehicle sees the door locked open. The problem has been improved, the controller is working.

The introduction is as follows: For one-touch controls on 206 vehicles;

- Press button A until the warning lamp B stops flashing.
- Release the button, the warning lamp comes on.
- Press the button, the warning lamp flashes.
-Turn on the ignition.
Turn off the ignition.
Wait for 5 seconds.
The remote control starts working.

08.05.2020 20:37 # 3
sonerkyl
i love that you solved the problem samet had a friend who has 206+ problems similar to your problem. I introduced the remote to the vehicle and then it worked.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
Get well, Samet.
I changed the control battery myself and I use it without any problem. There was no need for any adaptation or introduction. It still works. Do I need such a promotion?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”