Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Peugeot 206 cc

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:34 # 1
Aerdurur
Hello .. I saw that the most useful issues I will buy the Peugeot 206 cc are here, thank you in advance if you can help ..
1-) Fuel Consumption (Flat & Automatic)
2-) Straight Gear? Is it auto?
3-) Which should be Garros, 2000, 1600?

I will definitely get the tool so I need your comments so every comment is very valuable. Thank you very much to everyone in advance.
Aerdur is 2015-12-29 00:25:37
08.05.2020 19:34 # 2
herry
[QUOTE = Aerdurur] Hello .. I saw that the most useful issues I will buy the Peugeot 206 cc are here, thank you in advance if you can help ..

I will definitely get the tool so I need your comments so every comment is very valuable. Thank you very much to everyone in advance.
[/ QUOTE]

welcome, first of all be good.

The 1st manual gear burns 1600cc an average of 50 cents.
2. If it's up to you, I personally am a manual worker because I can't enjoy the auto car.
I think 1600 engines are enough for this chassis. Look at finding a clean cc from engine power.

My personal opinion is to take it to the march last night without hurrying. Because, in the summer, 3 thousand more air is added to the cc prices, and in the summer the announcement is much more. take a good look. lift up and look at the engine. AC Convert AC AC AC Close Check thoroughly. download windows remove and look. I wouldn't recommend buying a cc with a lpg attached. If you say why the CC is already a pleasure car, the man who takes it does not look at 3 to 5. You will know that the lpg mounted vehicle has already been used a lot. Look inside, choose an uncorrupted car. Whether it's a cc or rc rim. Choose a beautiful color, for example, blue is very clear and suits cc. If there is a place where it gets stuck, I will help under this topic.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 3
Aerdurur
First of all, thank you very much for your valuable comments.
I think blue in color, but I am in favor of the automatic gear, which may be a bit too much fuel in the automatic gear that is a little worrying? If I go to the 600-700s in the grip, the fuel will not have any difference from the bmw mercury. I do not rely on scraps like water, etc. etc. I have already overtaken it. How can I consume fuel between 1.6 and 2000. I am worried here. I will not use it in a heavy traffic. thanks again now
08.05.2020 19:34 # 4
herry
The tax of the 2000 engine is different, of course.
By the way, there is no automatic gear on the 2.0 engine. If you want automatic, your choice will be 1.6.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 5
Aerdurur
Hmm I understand .. If any other comments do not come out, I give 1.6 auto gear weight, thank you. Thank you very much for your attention.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 6
herry
[QUOTE = Aerdurur] Hmm I understand .. If any other comments do not come out, I give 1.6 auto gear weight, thank you very much for your interest thank you [/ QUOTE]

you are welcome, easy come.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 7
IbRahiM_quRcaN
My brother, welcome. First of all, good luck. I bought it 2 weeks ago 1.6 16 cc. Don't worry because some cabrios have these problems, be careful about it, watch the hardtop, and so on. Know that these cars are small enough to not have the rear seats.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 8
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Aerdurur] Hello .. I saw that the most useful issues I will buy the Peugeot 206 cc are here, thank you in advance if you can help ..

[/ QUOTE]

First of all welcome, in order to get better help;
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

To Open the Subject of Promotion Please;
Click This Link: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=22

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your e-mail address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 19:34 # 9
Aerdurur
First of all, I would like to thank you for your effort and comment.
The reason I call water intake drains is because there are so many warnings about the ceiling part.
I know the back seat incident, I have seen the vehicle closely many times. I think that the reason why I open the issue is that it will burn me automatically especially about fuel consumption, but there is no clear information about it. As soon as I get the vehicle, even if there is no problem, I will definitely bring it to the authorized service and take all the care back again, so whatever I will spend, I should be a little worried about it.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 10
IbRahiM_quRcaN
Good luck, as you wrote in your other friend, you will find a clean one by March until April.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 11
Aerdurur
Thank you for your comments.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 12
IbRahiM_quRcaN
My brother's automatic gear burns more than whatever car you buy.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 13
Aerdurur
Yes, all the comments are based on him, but I don't like the manual, stop, get up and go with the gear, so I will use the city with heavy weight.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 14
IbRahiM_quRcaN
My car is manual but it suits the cabrios automatically.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 15
herry
Automatic car is great comfort in city traffic, you can even make your left leg on the bag :)
08.05.2020 19:34 # 16
Aerdurur
Exactly, it is not pulled out manually in city traffic. If you don't have a gear or two, there is no clutch adjustment.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 17
timo206
Hello my friend, I bought a new 1.6 2002 model CC auto. gear. weave it thinly and put it into pressure wash,
test the ceiling,
150 160 km fast, listen to the sound of wind car wobble look at it
If it's automatic gear, check your passes,
connect to the device,
hang on the ramp, wait for a cigarette, wait, if the car does not slip, continue :),
test all functions,
grab your side mirrors air conditioner, abs, asr whatever
close, open with airbag switch
look at the low gear yor car
engine oil transmission oil timing etc. Even if you never look at them, even if you look at them, change yourself so you can know what the situation is,
drive the car with the roof open, do you have a rattle in the trunk;)
get original
get petrol
then you can switch to bodywork inspection,
goodbye to the ceiling + luggage accident.

as fuel; 1.6. My cc auto vehicle is traveling 140-160 km in the city with 50 TL gasoline.

08.05.2020 19:34 # 18
herry
[QUOTE = timo206] Hello my friend, I bought a new 1.6 2002 model CC too. gear. weave it thinly and put it into pressure wash,
test the ceiling,
150 160 km fast, listen to the sound of wind car wobble look at it
If it's automatic gear, check your passes,
connect to the device,
hang on the ramp, wait for a cigarette, wait, if the car does not slip, continue :),
test all functions,
grab your side mirrors air conditioner, abs, asr whatever
close, open with airbag switch
look at the low gear yor car
engine oil transmission oil timing etc. Even if you never look at them, even if you look at them, change yourself so you can know what the situation is,
drive the car with the roof open, do you have a rattle in the trunk;)
get original
get petrol
then you can switch to bodywork inspection,
goodbye to the ceiling + luggage accident.

as fuel; 1.6. My cc auto vehicle is traveling 140-160 km in the city with 50 TL gasoline.

[/ QUOTE]

How much did you get the 2002 model 1.6 automatic cc that you passed from the controls you mentioned? friends are also informed about the price and what is the km?
08.05.2020 19:34 # 19
Aerdurur
Yes, I saw a new message, what are the price ranges? It is about 35-40 kurus, then it is in gasoline and this is not hicbisey, I think for an automatic car.
I will thank you for the suggestions that I will take the car to the full detail. the most automated I was wondering how long the average lives like 50-60 cents or something I am in the bidet.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 20
herry
35 kurus is good or seriously, since I don't use auto cc, I can't give information about that subject, but for example, I go 50 km to 50 TL manually, which means 50 kurus, I think Ibrahim is manual, he burns 45 50 kurus like me, 206 of my close friend There is a manual, it also burns 50, which means that the auto burns less, is optimistic, like diesel, fill and travel :))
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”