Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Peugeot 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:53 # 1
KingCoder
Hello friends ;

As a newcomer to you, opening up the first position has been here, I am thinking of buying Peugeot 206 as a person who has been using Opel for a long time. Thank you to all the friends who have already spent time
08.05.2020 17:53 # 2
Barut
First of all, there is a diesel in each model, 206's diesel really burns very little. rain sensor, child lock, digital air conditioner ... other models have 2 airbags, hyd steering and air conditioning nothing else I think there are also models with abs.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 3
KingCoder
[QUOTE = Red dream] First, every model has a diesel, 206's diesel really burns very little, I can not say the same for gasoline, feline and then xt is the fullest, there are not much difference in other models. pillow, abs, headlight and rain sensor, child lock, digital air conditioner ... other models have 2 airbags, hid steering and air conditioning nothing else I think there are also models with abs. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for your message.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 4
error
low mileage "60.000km" clean gasoline vehicle "in the long run" I would like to say that always come cheaper than a high mileage "150.000km" diesel vehicle

When you are buying a second hand car, after creating your maka model option, sort all the alternatives, then make a selection starting from the lower km, and finally you can choose the model "xt xr hdi" in the list you have left.

Hope to find a nice vehicle already ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”