Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Peugeot 206 1.4 X-Line

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:52 # 1
Karadeniz
This week, my 2004 model Peugeot 206 1.4 X-Line will arrive. My first vehicle was Tofaş Doğan, and then I used a 1.5 year old Honda Civic 1.4 car up to the past 1 week ago.
Unfortunately, I do not have any information about Peugeot. I couldn't learn much from the net. I want to use your information on this subject. I would be glad if you could help.

As for what I want to learn,

1-This vehicle is a horse horse? What is the final speed that can be done in the vehicle? I think there is no ABS in the vehicle, does this model not have ABS in a vehicle?
2-Is the supply / price of spare parts easy and affordable?
3-Can it please me as a performance? (I don't know how much performance I will get in the 1.4 vehicle, but it is important for me to have a series of vehicles)
4-How is the fuel of these models? It is ideal for me to burn 300 cents or less per km with gasoline. Fuel is at the top of these values.
5-In general, what kind of vehicle is in the peugeot, those who used it before were not satisfied with this model.

These questions may sound simple but unfortunately I do not have any information about peugeot. I'm here with the motto of what I learn :) I would be glad if I could receive your valuable comments. Good forums.

Karadeniz 2012-06-18 16:21:22
08.05.2020 16:52 # 2
mesutay20
my previous car was the 2004 x-line. & nbsp;
I don't remember the 1-horsepower, but the traction was very good. I made 170 in the tube .. he didn't say to me. It took 5 people very comfortably on 30% slope. Absence of ABS is sometimes missing, of course, but in sudden situations. I told him.
I can claim that he was very stingy about 4-fuel. I often use it on gasoline to clean the engine. doesn't matter much. It burns 17-18 TL per 100 km. 20 tl in petrol.
5- I was satisfied but it is a narrow vehicle. trunk gets more tight when the tube tank enters.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 3
Karadeniz
Thanks for your answer. If the fuel thing is as you said, it would be a wonderful thing. I was burning 75TL at 220km in my previous vehicle, the values you said are great accordingly. In this case, there is no need to install lpg on the vehicle. I wouldn't want anything else to please the fuel and the performance, I think at this stage

When I look at the advertisement sites about ABS, some of them have abs, some of them are not variable, this is probably like full or non-full models.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 4
mesutay20
yes, the models are changing .. 206 in me had 8 airbags.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 5
EmSul
I know it is 1.4 8v 75bg. Do not expect it to be as good as the Civic 1.4 in terms of performance. It is not possible to expect it to burn about 20krş in fuel. poor handling stability - poor comfort road noise and clicks - poor performance - the appearance is nice with a bit of play, but it is a bit of good work to press down the vehicle and use wide-base tires in the grip and balance ..
08.05.2020 16:52 # 6
Karadeniz
Of course, I do not expect Civic as a handling and performance, but it is very important that it pleases me. I'm pretty confused with your answer also :) hopefully it will give you a better driving pleasure than you said
08.05.2020 16:52 # 7
black_rock
First of all, use it with good luck and laugh. Well, there is a shortage of luggage, as your friend said.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”