Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Peugeot 106 XR Maintenance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:43 # 1
CrimsonChild
Hello there,

I ask you to help in a matter,

My car is 1999 Model peugeot 106 XR 5 DOOR. My vehicle did not cause any trouble until now, except for a few issues, it never worked without a click. In April, the brake pads (Original, I was there), discs, engine ears were broken, and we changed it, and I had the master check his engine or something. He said that he had no other problem except for the parts that were changed in the vehicle.

Let's come to the issues that create a question mark in my head,

1-) I never trust the braking systems of my vehicle, it stops too late, although the linings are original, especially when there are 4 5 people, this distance increases even more in the car. How do you think I can strengthen my car's brakes?

2-) I said twice my experience, I made a maximum of 140 on the straight road (tried on gasoline). It doesn't go any further, as if the car is pulling from behind, is there a problem in my car or is it in all xr?

3-) With the vehicle while driving, a sound sounds like the bolt is rubbing against the disc on the left front wheel.

Thank you in advance, I would appreciate if you help. I wish you good day.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 2
superyusuf
Hi...
I have 98 models of the same vehicle ... you can look at the member of the vehicle.
1-I do not trust the brakes. I use the engine brakes in the places ... I changed to zero discs and pads. The same.abs asr asr as nothing happens.

2-I made 140-150 on the straight track. Gassed in the gasoline. Empty one.

The same thing came from the back of the 3-sound. It was increasing faster.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 3
CrimsonChild
is it expensive?
08.05.2020 18:43 # 4
06fatih66
Slm friends, I have a 97 106 xr vehicle, but the speed is super 2nd fits 100 and it cuts the veteran. In the departure races, it comes to my job. The second fits range is long and it is nice to see 170. 180 people are very close on the highway. going
As for the sound issue, the protection hair of the ball joints near the discs is knocking on the disc because you turn it a little with your very close hand, away from the disc.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 5
06fatih66
Slm friends, I have a 97 106 xr vehicle, but the speed is super 2nd fits 100 and it cuts the veteran. In the departure races, it comes to my job. The second fits range is long and it is nice to see 170. 180 people are very close on the highway. going
As for the sound issue, the protection hair of the ball joints near the discs is knocking on the disc because you turn it a little with your very close hand, away from the disc.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 6
superyusuf
I made the bearing for 80 lira together with the eagle in the auto industry
08.05.2020 18:43 # 7
CrimsonChild
Where is the ball joint protection plate
08.05.2020 18:43 # 8
06fatih66
It is the ball joint next to the tires that you will see if the masters attach the sheet on it when replacing it. It is in the original if there is no spare part of it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”