Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About PCV Valve Repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 207
28.02.2023 01:15 # 1
Ozant.
Hello Everyone

I have 1.4 hdi, pcv on the handle cover, that is, oil comes from the cartel ventilation valve to the turbo
, the diaphragm is replaced by inserting the valve, but it is not available in the market
I couldn't find it, I looked at foreign sites on the internet, but I couldn't understand if the parts I saw fit
I don't want to change the heatsink cover for a coin-sized plastic piece like a dice
The original of the cover is 6000tl, with this problem Can anyone compare and solve

Greetings...
09.03.2023 09:10 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello sir, part boom

09.03.2023 12:42 # 3
Ozant.
Hello

Yes, the part is like this, but my handle is 0361q5, I found the part, shipping tax etc. It costs 400TL, but there is a reason why our masters can change this part, if I ask anyone in this way, they say that the cover will be changed. /div>

I removed the cover 2 times before, closed the gasket cleaning etc. and continued, it gives oil again, it hits from the turbo to the throttle valve.

Now, should we go to the industry with this 400 TL piece, or 1400 TL motortech brand sub-industry cover +600 labor, orj 400 except for the orings and gasket, which should we do

/div>
Adding the video link of the thing to be done

Syg..
10.03.2023 16:23 # 4
antipollution
hello, first of all, congratulations. A few months ago, I noticed that the vehicle started to smoke and I suspected the turbo, and when I removed the hoses on the intake manifold-butterfly side, I saw some oil in it. When I cleaned it and looked at it 1 week later, there was still the same amount of oil. My turbo is fine by the way. Then, when I removed the crankcase ventilation you showed and started the car a little bit, I couldn't stand in front of the smoke. Like you, I thought about changing this piece, so I did some research. However, the increase of this oil vapor can be caused by this part as well as the aging of the engine. In other words, they say that oil vapor increases due to wear in the engine. How can we be sure? Otherwise, it seems not very difficult to change, but of course, the heart would like to buy the original cover and replace it, even if the financial means are high.
11.03.2023 17:10 # 5
Ozant.
Hello

I ordered the part, I hope it works, otherwise the handle cover will be changed.

TRY 281.66 23%OFF | Engine PCV Valve Rocker Cover Gasket 9648315780 0361.Q5 Q5 1q5 Ford Citroen C1 2 3 Peugeot For Peugeot 1007 206 307 Bipper 1.4

div>Syg..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”