Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

about paint thickness

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:40 # 1
tilbe307
Hello friends, I went to a gallery to change my car. He bought a spray gun and started measuring it and said that the car was completely painted. however, I was told that there were only two pieces of paint, although I showed it to different masters before. my questions are

- Are painting machines reliable?

-What is the original paint of the car, what is the paint thickness on the ceiling and around it? how many "mm" is.

It can be said that how many mm is painted to mean the vehicle is painted?

I would be glad if you enlighten me on these issues, thanks ...
08.05.2020 17:40 # 2
Alicilik
Teacher paint thickness is measured with a micrometer. It is one in 1000 of a millimeter.

The vehicle does not have a precise measure according to the quality paint feature. You cannot find a fixed micron value even in the king car.
The last day we put the 207 cousin that we bought in the cousin, the man touched the ground 40-50 and looked at the values ranging from 120 to 90. No painted parts appeared in the vehicle. When the tool shows abnormal values, it appears to be paint.

The reliability of the tools is unknown. This tool is available for $ 10, $ 1000, so it's good to say it's good, but it's 100% unreliable. I do not remember which title was this topic discussed earlier. If you look at Ebay, you can buy it for 10-20 dollars and you can do this job. Also, find a computest device and a made-up software for 70-80 TL per car.
08.05.2020 17:40 # 3
emre_akdag
Paint machinery changes according to the brand. If the owner of the machine left the device in a magnetic environment, the machine is very likely to break down.
In the original paint of the vehicle, an average of 100-120-140-160 microns increases. If it is painted, this number shoots 300s to 400s.
08.05.2020 17:40 # 4
samet206
As it is said, the measurement accuracy of the machine varies according to the measurement and the quality of the machine. However, as there is a margin of error in each electronic device, it may not always give accurate results in these devices.
08.05.2020 17:40 # 5
tilbe307
Hi dye machine roof and left side of the vehicle appeared on the front hood between 170 and 190 and accordingly it was said to be painted. that is how the galleryist said. But when buying the vehicle at the right door, it was said that there was paint. Now whether this car is painted or not I want to be a liar to anyone I think of changing my car. tilbe307 2013-06-08 21:56:45
08.05.2020 17:40 # 6
error
I say show a few more places to be sure, there is no lie that the dealers didn't tell to break the price ... error 2013-06-09 00:19:15
08.05.2020 17:40 # 7
rolandgarros
[QUOTE = errör] I say show a few more places to make sure, no lie that the dealers didn't tell to break the price ... [/ QUOTE]
I agree with the friend, the masters do not understand very well, be sure. If the machine is of good quality, there is no margin of error but the question mark does not come to mind when the buyer takes the measurement. I know as normal 3 or so, when it was painted, it went up to 12-13. I had an expertise before I bought my car but I could not be very confused with the device Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”