Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Luggage Streamer

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:14 # 1
samet206
Hello friends, this is the back view of my vehicle

I want a little change and I want to make the luggage bar flat like a top case and put a lion coat on top.

I want to turn it into this style.

08.05.2020 18:14 # 2
tongucuk
I think it seems that it would not be much to remove the old bar and replace it with a new model bar because of the shape difference.
But if you can easily find the peugeot logo in a simple way, you can buy the full logo and paste it in the color of your car, or cancel the logo on the bar, paint it with a silver paint and paint it with a chrome.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 3
Serkan
I think the slat changes with a new one, probably the locations of the clips are identical.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 4
Alicilik
The clips are equivalent but there are screws on the sides of the full trunk lock, I don't know if they hold.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 5
Bugra
this event you are talking about at least 100 tl or 120 tl will it be worth it and it is doubtful
08.05.2020 18:14 # 6
samet206
[QUOTE = Serkan] I think the slat changes with a new one, probably the positions of the clips are equivalent. [/ QUOTE]

It feels like it changes to me, but the bulge on the top is bulging my head, I asked a couple of places, they say we do not understand, we sell it. They talk to my service. )
08.05.2020 18:14 # 7
Serkan
It is necessary to find and try new slat 206 nearby, if I do not remember correctly, it is not so much to disassemble.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 8
samet206
Ali is hesitating for me the screws and the protrusion on the top. Thanks for the comment. I thought the value for an image was not repeating the same thing.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 9
samet206
[QUOTE = ramazanturan81] I think it would not be much to remove the old bar and replace it with a new model bar because of the shape difference.
But if you can easily find the peugeot logo in a simple way, you can buy the full logo and paste it in the color of your car, or cancel the logo on the bar, paint it with a silver paint and paint it with a chrome.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for the comment, my teacher, there may be a change as you say, but I have seen a few friends paint the bar and made a big coat of arms all over it. The coat of arms is okay, but it is very bad.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 10
samet206
[QUOTE = 307bursa] The easiest way to understand this is to take your own baggage and take it in your hand, and if you go to a particle and compare it with the new baggage bar, you are lucky to take it.) [/ QUOTE]

Good idea, as you said, it is done if the work is over, but it is hard to tell everyone, there is a person who comes to his mind before, maybe I would like to open a subject, I thought it would be useful to go consciously, we can look at the trial and error method.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 11
Bugra
it is the original zero of the bar you want to change, 130 TL Smile non-crested side art zero 60 TL. original zero lion coat of 25 TL. If there is no familiar painter in painting the bar, it takes between 10-20 TL. It finds 100 TL. It is a matter of taste, if you want to do it. it seems like a new one for me instead of the old one.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 12
Alicilik
Once I was driving towards the back of the car, suddenly the opening in the tailgate was caught in my eye. I held it from the corner of the bar, so I did not force me to try to make sure that the luggage is closed. I have a part of it. It broke through the middle of the clip with the full screw. The clip was good, I put it back, but of course the line remained.

I bought it from the publisher for 40TL. The service then said 80tl, I saw the nikelage of the accessories in the unpainted, I hate the nikelage I did not get. I bought a van from the burned van at the publisher said 80tl (close to the original color without scratches) barely bought 40a.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 13
samet206
[QUOTE = Buğra] o zero of the bar you want to change original 130 TL Smile non-crested side art zero 60 TL. original zero lion coat of 25 TL. If there is no familiar painter in painting the bar, it takes between 10-20 TL. It finds 100 TL. It is a matter of taste, if you want to do it. it seems like a new one for me instead of the old one. [/ QUOTE]

Peugeot says zero 60 TL in the market as an imported product. Original Arma says 25 TL. If it happens, I have a 125 TL cost, so why not :)
08.05.2020 18:14 # 14
kursat3006
I thought of doing the same thing that came to my mind. So it can be done. Especially if there is a problem in your own citan, I think definitely buy a new model lath, change the headlight stop, get the makeup case for you;)
08.05.2020 18:14 # 15
samet206
[QUOTE = kursat3006] I thought of doing the same, I thought the places where the citan will enter, my brother. So it can be done. Especially if there is a problem in your own citan, I think definitely take the new model lath, change the headlight stop, do you have a makeup case;) [/ QUOTE]

Here is one of the comments I have been waiting for, I will see the bar in a nice weather, let me see the bar, this work will be a change and we will catch a more beautiful image. Maybe I bought a new type of case, I bought it for 60 TL from a friend. If I do what I say, I will put it in the stops, it will be full in my bumper.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 16
captain_b5
[QUOTE = samet206] [QUOTE = kursat3006] I thought of doing the same, I thought the places where the citan will enter, my brother. So it can be done. Especially if there is a problem in your own citan, I think definitely take the new model lath, change the headlight stop, do you have a makeup case;) [/ QUOTE]

Here is one of the comments I have been waiting for, I will see the bar in a nice weather, let me see the bar, this work will be a change and we will catch a more beautiful image. Maybe I bought a new type of case, I bought it for 60 TL from a friend. If I do what I say, I will put it in the stops, it will be full in my bumper.
[/ QUOTE]
I think if the bumper is the new type, definitely change it. If the bumper was old type, it would have grinned in the eyes of the pejokers, but if the bumper is new, it would be nice to change it.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 17
korkusuz202
I do not despair, but the coat of arms in the old 206 lath is a little protruding.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 18
samet206
[QUOTE = fearless202] I do not despair, but the old 206 lath is slightly protruding. Even though the new lath is flat ... I do not know if the new side is empty or empty.
[/ QUOTE]

Here the room is stuck in my head, but there is no possibility of being empty empty, there is no luggage, there is a clit in that part, but there is a clip where the protrusion is there, the sank is playing from the sides, there is no moving, or there is something in the air.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”