Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About inspection and taillight

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:07 # 1
tellotello
Hello Friends,

& nbsp; & nbsp; My vehicle has an inspection this weekend. I guess one of my taillights is not on when I check in the evening today. The corresponding lamp is water; When we turn the handle one turn to turn on the front lighting or dipped headlights, there are 2 lights constantly lit at the back, or the right side of them does not light. I wasn't sure though, there was a lamp there & nbsp; "Smile". I wonder if they did not put the back lamp just to the right to make room for him. I hope I could explain the lamp correctly. One of the red lamps, except for the stop, which is constantly lit at the back so that we can be noticed at night.

& nbsp; As for my question, can I change this lamp? Is it hard to disassemble? Do I need to go to the service? Can I go through the examination if this lamp is not lit? & Nbsp;

& nbsp; Also, what should I do without going to the examination, is there any suggestions that you can give briefly? & Nbsp;

& nbsp; Thanks a lot ...
08.05.2020 17:07 # 2
mev347
I went to the inspection at the beginning of October.One of the lamps is paid attention and one of the most attentive lamps. I also recommend you to have the brake test done. It would be better if you take the bidet inspection appointment in the morning. It is empty and when you have a problem, make your car on the same day and make an appointment for the same day and save time.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 3
tellotello
I think I got the problem, I wanted to share it from here. It was seen by pulling the carpet in the trunk forward. When we pull this carpet forward, the visible lamps come out by pulling two red clips forward so that all the lamps are visible from the front. I disassembled the lamp and saw it break out. I will stop by an auto electrician in the evening and buy it from the same bulb. The information written on it is:

OSRAM 5007 LF ITALY 12V R5W (37R, 00207-n4D-). Maybe it will benefit others.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 4
aknard
Well done. they leave it as soon as they realize it.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 5
tellotello
These are the photos I took respectively:

< img src = "http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1424/img20121101120356.jpg" height = "800" width = "600" border = "0" />
< br>

The bulbs are dust-free, without installing wiped & nbsp; "LOL".
08.05.2020 17:07 # 6
sansasyon61
I got the vehicle of our doctor, honda accord, there are 4 lamps.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 7
sansasyon61
I also said that I got in the vehicle, I changed the right rear stop window side, the side side was cracked.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”