Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Immobilizer and Original Key Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:48 # 1
yenice
Hello. My car does not have the original key. I use the spare key with the cylone remote control system. I want to print a Peugeot original self-controlled key, but there are some questions I can think of. I would like to thank the friends who will help you.

First, how will the immobilizer system be in this situation? Because I don't have the original key. I think the immobilizer system requires the chip inside the key.

Secondly, the control system I use will naturally be canceled. So where will the locking system of the self-control switch be connected?

08.05.2020 17:48 # 2
Serkan
There is a chip inside the key you are using now, the control circuit is retrofitted, if you go to the service or the key-makers who can code the immobilizer key, they can make the original controlled switch of the vehicle, and the on-off switch that is attached later is also canceled.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 3
yenice
[QUOTE = Serkan] There is a chip inside the key you are using right now, the control circuit is retrofitted, if you go to the service or the key switches that can encode the immobilizer key, they can make the original controlled key switch of the vehicle, and the on-off switching circuit is also canceled. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for the explanation. The only question that remains in my mind is that if my teacher does not bother :) Where will the control system on the key I have newly built be connected, that is, according to what the lock system will be active. Also, the glass lifting module is active on the windows. Does this module work with the key I just pressed?
08.05.2020 17:48 # 4
Serkan
Let me tell you right now, your vehicle has a factory remote control receiver, the key you will make will be coded according to this receiver, the device is connected to the device, then the key is coded via the ignition, it is coded directly into the brain of the car, there is no separate module for it like those installed later, the glass lifting module works by my estimate I think.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 5
yenice
[QUOTE = Serkan] Let me tell you right now there is a factory control receiver in your car, the key you will make will be coded according to this receiver, the device is connected to the device, then the key is coded via the contact, it is coded directly into the brain of the car, there is no separate module for it, such as those that are attached later, I think the window removal module will work as I guess. [/ QUOTE]

The original key issue got caught in the car while buying. Is it possible that this receiver has been removed from the vehicle? How can we check this, where do you have this receiver teacher information?
08.05.2020 17:48 # 6
Serkan
Hodja, as I said above, there is no separate receiver. Everything in the car's brain cannot disassemble it, but it may have been broken, for example, in the present, they corrected everything short-circuited to BSI (brain), but its control does not work. This may have happened in the previous owner as well. & Nbsp;

Or if the circuit on the switch is broken, it is expensive to have a new one built from 40-50 lira remote controls. & Nbsp;
< div>
Only in service can they know if the control circuit is intact or the key switches that make immobilizer keys
Serkan 2013-07-18 20: 00:22
08.05.2020 17:48 # 7
Serkan
By the way, are you Ramadan?
08.05.2020 17:48 # 8
yenice
[QUOTE = Serkan] Are you Ramadan by the way? [/ QUOTE]

Sorry, when I saw this as a manager, I couldn't choose you :) yeah my :)

After I came to Istanbul, I got more and more into the key event :) The famous slogan of the keymakers is "one key is always a risk" :) If I lose the key or something is broken, my condition will be ruined here :) obviously, there was not much trouble in the country, but I would be in great trouble here.

but this immobilizer thing scares me. We couldn't ask whether it boiled while buying the vehicle, we couldn't find out if there was a problem with the receiver, whether there was a problem with the key or if the man really lost it.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 9
Serkan
Thank you, good luck, Ramadan, I'm fine thank God

We have not forgotten the user's name in the forum for a long time :) In general, when the key is lost or when the circuit on the key is broken, the original key is expensive (I have had the most suitable price for 220 TL, 370 TL, they have cheap on / off controls on the market). . You probably have something like that, you can only get the exact result in the service. Serkan 2013-07-18 20:21:24
08.05.2020 17:48 # 10
yenice
[QUOTE = Serkan]
Thank you, good luck, Ramadan, I'm fine thank God

We have not forgotten the user's name in the forum for a long time :) In general, when the key is lost or when the circuit on the key is broken, the original key is expensive (I have had the most suitable price for 220 TL, 370 TL, they have cheap on / off controls on the market). . You probably have something like that, you can only get the exact result in the service. [/ QUOTE]

I have been in Istanbul for about 5 months, I started work, it was an intense process :) It was really hard to deal with the car here :) though there is no time so :)

The key work got me off my head. I guess it would make more sense if I had a normal key, not a self-control. If you give 200 - 300 lira and the self-controlled key does not work, then there is a problem with that problem. In addition, if a connection is required for the glass removal module, there is a problem. I already have two controllers right now. I put the other controller on that switch. In this way, I also save the work like 100 - 150 lira.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 11
Serkan
I think you can make such a more logical remote key between 70-90 TL. By the way, which district are you in Istanbul?
08.05.2020 17:48 # 12
yenice
[QUOTE = Serkan] I think you can make such a more logical remote key between 70-90 TL. By the way, which district are you in Istanbul? [/ QUOTE]

If it is possible to control the locking system by simply activating the chip without pressing the key, I have it checked first. If it works, I can make the key controlled. If such a process is not possible, there is no risk, it is more logical to print a key without direct control.

I'm in Pendik, on the side of Kurtköy.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 13
Serkan
You have the key serviced, and there is no difference with the market anyway, they can see if they are working on the computer, if it is working, if it is not working, you do it without control. You were too far from me by the way
08.05.2020 17:48 # 14
yenice
[QUOTE = Serkan] You have the key serviced, there is not much difference with the market anyway, if they see if they connect to the computer or not, if they are working, you can have them done without the remote. You were too far from me by the way, I'm a bagman [/ QUOTE]

You are at one end, I am at one end :) though I had gone from hunters for a week. I came here in 2 hours and 15 minutes by metrobus + bus :)

Periodic maintenance also came, I can not find time because I worked half day. so I left the care to the country. I'm going on leave for the week. this will be my first care. Would you recommend it to the authorized service or would the repairers in the industry be healthy? How much does it keep in service periodic maintenance? In addition, there is a problem in other parts such as the front team, the rear team, I want to have them checked.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 15
Serkan
If you have a master you trust, do not approach the service, the prices in the service will be salty, I think 100 TL in the service market is 60 TL in the service market. amount up to 140 TL including the exchange.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 16
yenice
[QUOTE = Serkan] If there is a master you trust, don't come to the service, the prices will be salty in the service, I think it will be 100 TL for the oil, which is 60 TL in the service market, I do not know about service maintenance prices, but I am not aware of service maintenance prices. amount up to 140 TL including pollen filter and oil change. [/ QUOTE]

I understand brother thank you. So what is preferred or important as filter brands and oil brands? If I can handle this Friday in half a day, let's see if I can do it, otherwise I'm going to my hometown next week. It was exactly 1 year since I bought the car, thanks for the cost of 1 lira in 1 year :) My first expenses were due to my own pleasure. Apart from that, only the rear bushing was replaced. with this care, hopefully not to spend 1 lira for another year :) I had the same sentence at this time last year :)

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=24801&kw=&title=sonunda-bitti-resimler-ekl was
newish 2013-07-18 22:19:59
08.05.2020 17:48 # 17
Serkan
First of all, I would like to say: mahaallah :) filters are original, 15 TL is already, I recommend castrol edge 5/40 as oil, there are prices up to 110 TL in the market, but castrol dealers or big greasers in the industry usually sell around 65-70 TL 2-3 months ago I bought it for 65 liras.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 18
yenice
[QUOTE = Serkan] First of all, I would like to say the words :) Original filters are 15 TL anyway, I would recommend castrol edge 5/40 as oil, there are prices up to 110 TL in the market, but castrol dealers or big looters in the industry usually sell around 65-70 TL. I bought it for 65 liras 2-3 months ago. [/ QUOTE]

Exactly, we have never had a problem. I had no problems in terms of performance and usage.

You bought the oil at a very good price, almost half. I find what I am looking for oil, but there is no problem, but the only problem is finding it at this price. But I hope I can find the original for the filters. I will try to handle this cita here. Thanks to peugeot forum turkey and you, we find the truth with good advice. Thank you again for today's information :)
08.05.2020 17:48 # 19
Serkan
You're welcome, we try to share as much as we can :)
08.05.2020 17:48 # 20
Aziz
I haven't read all of them, but I know that the Step is passing, I say yes, I have an external alarm lock system and I got the problem, but it doesn't let me down, it may have gotten inside your old owner.

I also want to make a warning.

immobilizer Choose a very crippled business electronic keymaker or else if you burn the immo brain and bsi, you will be able to do whatever happens to me on lineam.

I don't know if the immo brain and bsi were separate from the pejo, but 2200 TL was spent so that it could be done, and this was the mistake of the electronic switcher ... The vehicle had slept for about 17 days.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”