Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About HKS Blow off .. Come In ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:35 # 1
Anil Ercan
Since yesterday I have been walking around in the forum, I have a Blow Blow Topic Now I want to give this Blow Off a Clarity ..

First, let me tell you Do not say the blow-off called electronic blow off from Blow and have a blow in my car. There is a very stinging sound and it is really funny. The sound they get from the speaker you know, and the echo is echoing when they come out. .. Blow off on Diesel Cars It is an extremely unnecessary and empty application. In other words, there is neither a plus or a negative to the engine. Do not give Bosu bos to 150 200 TL just because the sound of the cuff will be heard. I made it with an enthusiasm 1 2 months I walked around the cuf cuf then I put the closing button, I closed it occasionally, I hurt so much;) They put swich under the gas pedal in the turbo diesel cars and blow off caf cuf thanks to this swich. Its assembly is extremely detailed and difficult. It is possible to put a silence button in diesel cars, since the blow is cuffed with an artificial system. & Nbsp;

Installation takes about 5 6 hours. The car's turbo hose and the turbo pipe are connected to 90 degree pain.

I have not seen any negative direction. Though turbocharged miyadi filled cars start spitting fat. Friends who want to blow off must first make sure that their turbos are good, or else they will be aware of the engine that spits Oil in blow off with each loop sound.

If you have anything you want to ask, I can help you .. ..
08.05.2020 17:35 # 2
xdesign_206
I think blow off too, teacher, but megachips Mehmet Gazihan wants 750 TL for sqv blow off and assembly.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 3
elsoberano
Thanks for sharing, it has been enlightening for those who are thinking about having it.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 4
Anil Ercan
[QUOTE = xdesign_206] I think blow off, my teacher, but megachips Mehmet Gazihan wants 750 TL for sqv blow off and assembly, only 450 TL in assembly, where are you and how much money did you get? [/ QUOTE]

I asked for 400 TL, just because I asked for assembly: D I bought 200 blows, I replicated hks, I gave it to 200 TL, I have a master in the name of İsmail Ünör in Istanbul garage team art. . Reviews
08.05.2020 17:35 # 5
Aziz
[QUOTE = Anıl Ercan] I have been on the forum for a long time since Dun night, I have a Blow Blow Topic Now I want to give this Blow off topic some clarity.

Let me first tell you about it. Don't say I have blow in my car. There is a very stinging sound and it is really funny. The sound they get from the speaker you know and the echo is echoing when they come out :) I strongly recommend that you do not put this kind of stuff on your vehicle and eat the stamp ...
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for sharing. But there is a darker of electronic blow off right on the subject you want to bring clarity. If the damage to the vehicle is damaged, you say it, but if you do not, you did not know ... Can we hear the voice of your mumkunse turbo right blow off. I put the cakma blow off sound a blow of cekcikik cakma electronic cuf sound. We can get the peace cube.

Note: Since I am on the mobile, there may be a mistake in writing.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 6
Anil Ercan
[QUOTE = Aziz] [QUOTE = Anıl Ercan] I have been around for quite a while since yesterday, I have a Blow Blow topic. Do not count from and say I have blow in my car. There is a very stinging sound and it is really funny. The sound they get from the speaker that you know and the echo is echoing when they come out. But there is also a darkening of the electronic blow off right on the subject you want to bring with clarity. If we have damaged the vehicle, but if you do not have it, you have to shame it ...

Apaci is not a job, it can be a bit like a bad job. Can we hear the voice of your mumkunse turbo right blow off. I put the cakma blow off sound a blow of cekcikik cakma electronic cuf sound. I feel comfortable, we fix the peace cube.

Note: Since I am in the mobile environment, there may be a mistake in spelling. What can I do with the electronic blow off the real HKS Blow off in my vehicle, sorry? I don't even put it in my car in the box. Sacma deviates a sound, it always makes the same sound. I will take the video today and put it here. Put it on you.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 7
Aziz
Well, glad, if you don't understand wrong, let's find out that the difference in sound should be heard. By the way, you realize that I didn't say it is better than the original one. As far as I know I will try to state that it is not bad. When it comes to not being able to shoot, you have turbo. I can also scour yours because it is obvious that it is a damaging part and is fixed by experience in most people. The point I get angry with is the fact that when the mod added to the vehicles does not come to work, try to stamp the api, can you not get the cut you originally called apaci?
08.05.2020 17:35 # 8
Aziz
I am also a person who loves this sound, but it sounds sympathetic, but my previous vehicle, fiat linea multijetti turbo, I did not wear it because it did not fit and it was dangerous. Lineada if I cuffed abes escaped war war :)) Of course there was a possibility to be the same job you said :))
08.05.2020 17:35 # 9
Aziz
I made a video like this, I wonder the difference. Also, since this electronic thing is double-voiced, a lot of tape wrapped, I couldn't turn up the other sound, and I will add it very soon. :)
Reviews
[TUBE] http://youtu.be/7rpmyfzofw4 [/ TUBE] Reviews
08.05.2020 17:35 # 10
Anil Ercan
First of all, let me tell you, there is a world difference between the electronic punch (see I do not blow blow off), the sound of the real blow off. Anyway, the electronic staple has nothing to do with the blow off cuffing of the sound of the winding sound. Electronic staple is not a mod track, Look, do not say this everywhere. He's driving the quality of the car in places. I am sure that the Understanding of the car is the car driver, the modifier is laughing at you when someone knocks him off, and he is making fun of the Big off. There is no damage to the engine turbo. Since they have a problem of Blowing oil spitting and falling from traction in vehicles that install and then blow off, they dismantle and deceive themselves and the nation because the blow hurts. Let's explain these 2 problems to you1. The problem is falling from the traction, the turbines of the diesel cars are certain at the pressure they press because they are as much as nuts. I do not have a fall in my vehicle or I do not understand, I do not understand my engine is a powerful turbocharger with a large and variable geometry turbocharger. problem Blow oil spit, Turbos in troubled cars And wrong assemblies oil spits blow in my car for 13 months, blow is attached, I was so cafuru cufur and I am still traveling There is not even the slightest oil stain in my blow, And it was done with very good workmanship So the slightest problem I did not live on the blow.I made a small video for you;) When the bottom gas is made, it is light aggressive in my car because it is chip tuning process. ;) [TUBE] ZEKVdRH18GQ [/ TUBE] Anıl Ercan2013-05-12 21:52:48
08.05.2020 17:35 # 11
samet206
[QUOTE = Aziz] I made a video like this, I wonder the difference. Also, since this electronic thing is double-voiced, a lot of tape wrapped, I couldn't turn up the other sound, and I will add it very soon. :)

[TUBE] http://youtu.be/7RpmyFZOFW4 [/ TUBE]
[/ QUOTE]

The sound is fine good teacher everybody's taste is not self-evident and he is a GTI If you like it, you can disassemble it after you enjoy it. No need to hang around. It's so beautiful. ap is something different, it has nothing to do with this electronic part, but if you have a Turbo in every vehicle, it will be the real apache. As soon as every piece of vehicle suits every vehicle, it stops superbly in another vehicle. there is no need to spoil anyone's taste like this ...
08.05.2020 17:35 # 12
Anil Ercan
I already wrote the above content in the above content, do you think there is more to be an unnecessary application in extremely diesel cars?

It is not very good in the sound, there is no point in deceiving yourself and the man who wears it. You are in a very laughable situation, your vehicle's gasoline air filter and exhaust sound are enough.

08.05.2020 17:35 # 13
Anil Ercan
What is the difference between you and your brother: D If you like god, listen live with electro, do not make the sound of truth, let me love your eyes: D
08.05.2020 17:35 # 14
Anil Ercan
[QUOTE = 307bursa] I like this sound only if it is fitted with subaru wrx or sti or evo, it never gives its main taste in other vehicles and it does not work other than tiring the turbo in low engine vehicles ...........

[/ QUOTE]

Yes, I said that, low-horsepower lowering the car. I enthusiastically put this blow on and, as I said, a very unnecessary application unnecessary deposit Diesel to the car. Evo and subaru don't taste in any car. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:35 # 15
Aziz
First of all, I apologize to 10-15 Izmit friends who read or read this and said that it came next to my car and commented on the subject I opened on the site, but together we were very ridiculous. As of the moment, I was actually cooled by the moment I made the electronic blow off sound (I always call it speaker sound). In my articles before your friend's video, I believed that you would have come across me in a lesson, but I know that a vehicle with a GTI feature is a class that everybody shows with a finger, and this device is called a puncher. Although I heard this voice in the first hawk "even though my sentence is ringing in my ear, no matter whether it is a speaker or the truth, there is a car to be worn, there is a car to be worn. etc, do not narrow it with the vehicles, I can not see the difference between the section that the officer is addressed and the section that GTI is addressed, even if I am wearing a horse glasses :) ga passes, joys or delights more, but it changes as cuts. Let's say the difference is, I felt badly wrong I felt myself, of course there will be a clear difference between the original and flashing, but the sound of the speaker is better, I am not saying that it is stuck in my car :) I do not have a front facing or trying to be a crusher, but thank you, my dear friend whom I commented on the part called apaçi, I am far from the moment, thank God, I will take my first job and give it back to a friend who wants to sell it to a friend who wants to sell it as I did :) I wanted to bring the brightness to me because it was blackened and confused my mind even if it was a little, I wanted to bring the light, it might be ridiculous, this is not a good thing :) Stop.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 16
samet206
[QUOTE = Anıl Ercan] I already wrote the above content in the past, do you think there is more to be an unnecessary application in highly diesel cars?

It is not very good in the sound, there is no point in deceiving yourself and the man who wears it. You are in a very laugh situation, your car's gasoline air filter and exhaust sound will increase enough. I am not saying that I do not deserve you. Also, until now, I have never been ridiculous any time, you get comfortable & nbsp; Every vehicle I make is in the eye. I saw your vehicle too megan 2 I did not like it but I am not saying I am not bad, I am not saying anything, God give it to everyone's hearts "Wink"
08.05.2020 17:35 # 17
Anil Ercan
I have no intention of extending the subject, I am writing so much since you put that sting on a fast car that is very suitable for modification like GTI. GTI's charisma is crawling in places I am behind it until the end of everything I wrote.

God, I told you the reason for the black smoke in my message I gave the video above. Who knows if I do not say? Friends What to say about the car? . It is normal for the software vehicle to smoke. Of course, if you do not make aggressive and get 10 15 horsepower, the car will not make you smoke. I wish I hadn't opened the subject.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 18
Aziz
[QUOTE = Anıl Ercan] I have no intention of extending the subject, I have written so much since you put that staple in a fast car that is very suitable for modification like GTI. GTI's charisma is crawling in places I am behind it until the end of everything I wrote.

God, I told you the reason for the black smoke in my message I gave the video above. Who knows if I do not say? Friends What to say about the car? . It is normal for the software vehicle to smoke. Of course, if you do not make aggressive and get 10 15 horsepower, the car will not make you smoke. I wish I hadn't opened the subject.

[/ QUOTE]

I said stop, but I can't stop the ambition :) After getting on the GTI, it was my desire to cut off the gas :)

It is nice to open the subject, it adds some information to most friends of course. line-height: 1.4; "> thank you, but I gave the information that triggered me, but I also wanted to open a comment when it came to me, but I did not use a sentence that indicates that the turbocharger was bad or harmful. of course, it is corrected in the wrong way, as I want to do now and in the comments we passed :)
08.05.2020 17:35 # 19
Anil Ercan
I have no intention of scribbling anybody, I am just against being stuck in this kind of sports cars so loud. In the forum, another ex-GTI exists in the forum, which took a video that made a silly sheet exhaust like Kurt, wind exhaust, whistle exhaust, Otto spec exhaust, canceled the floor, canceled the middle silencer and put on a small performance silencer and was quite full. Oda took a nice sound, took a video and threw it on the forum.

What would be the best comment and bad comment? Reviews
08.05.2020 17:35 # 20
Aziz
" Electronic staple is not a piece of mod. Look, don't say that everywhere, they have very bad waves with you,"

I skipped this, starting with typing a tunic reyzink on the modified glass or anywhere on the case and until the camel's shoe I know it is a fun style that goes. " I have no intention of scribbling anyone, I am just against getting stuck in such sports cars like this .. & nbsp;" after this sentence & nbsp; I can't stop telling you anymore, you have 5 doors & nbsp; megana, which is usually the retired hits & nbsp; You can say that you have made this modification to your family car so nonsense, I have added a cuf sound to the sports car. everything has its own way, I have a slice, I know that, thanks to friends like you, our enthusiasm escapes the things we do or do to our vehicles, "106 gti - Astra Gtc - impreza - astra turbo - v tech - typeR gentlemen dispersed meganda 3bıc yay chip & nbsp; tuning and hks have blow off what happened to you what you have left the sports car that does not suit the family car, take out the yachts :)

offff I was swollen, I shame it, but I will say it was not in me.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”