Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About headlights

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:42 # 1
mchtaknc
Hello sentence
I am complaining about the low illumination of my vehicle's headlights, so if the bulb changes, the old type is probably less, the classic yellow burning headlights can I help you replace them with what type of headlight? I want something that won't bother you in any way. But at the same time, can you send a link if there are products that you find very light? Thanks for your answers in advance.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 2
talip206
Well, I couldn't see well, I had a headlight adjustment, it made a difference If your complaint is not seen, I recommend you to adjust the headlight.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 3
mchtaknc
I understand thanks your default headlights for sure
08.05.2020 20:42 # 4
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = talip206] Well, I couldn't see well, I made a headlight adjustment, it made a difference. If you can't see the complaint, I recommend you to adjust the headlight. [/ QUOTE]
I have the same problem with me, if I make the left headlight light looking down compared to the other one, I will see a little better.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 5
samet206
If you complain about the light intensity of the headlight, the bulbs may be completing their lifetime, which means that their illumination has weakened, and if it is still not satisfactory in any way, you can investigate that there are more light types of halogens that have the same values.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 6
onlycihan
No headlight adjustment, do not pay for the place. You can make a setting with a very comfortable star screwdriver by approaching the wall in a place like a shopping mall closed parking lot. more detailed information is available when you type how to adjust the current headlight adjustment in uncle google.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 7
talip206
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = talip206] Well, I could not see well, I made a headlight adjustment, it made a difference. If you can't see the complaint, I recommend you to adjust the headlight. [/ QUOTE]
I have the same problem with me, if the light of the left headlight is looking down compared to the other one, I see a little better. I guess it should be around 20 lira how much you have done [/ QUOTE]
I made it for 15 TL. They had a special machine to look and adjust. He realized a lot compared to the previous one. It was very clear that it was trapezoid in light mist. The two headlights merge at one point on the left. talip206 2017-12-30 20:18:28
08.05.2020 20:42 # 8
Karacocuk24
Today, when I look at the headlight, there are two adjustment holes on the back of the head, one has a socket on the right, the other one on the left, and there is no cable beside it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”