Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About headlight dimming

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:09 # 1
veberkay
First of all hello guys. I am a new member of the forum, I wish everyone a good forum.
I want to dimming my Peugeot 206 headlight. Does this cause any damage to my vehicle, do I have to commit it to the soul? Thank you from now.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. this does not harm the vehicle. There is no such thing as operating a license. Some of the auto accessories need to investigate doing and I suggest you to find a place that knows the job well and does it with quality material or it may be a problem. They want an average price of 200-300 TL. you can even find it quicker if you search for it as headlight design center.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 3
veberkay
Hoşbuldum. Thank you very much for your reply.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 4
Kuzey58
Is the headlight sincere? externally? will you dim?
08.05.2020 21:09 # 5
veberkay
I don't know what the difference is, hodja.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 6
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = veberkay] I do not know what is the difference, hod.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 7
Kuzey58
Blackout is made with a product in the form of a window film on the outside. Although it looks visually beautiful, you may have problems with lighting, as well as peeling from dust and water after a while in the coated material. you may be exposed to problems. Bright frames are painted black in internal dimming, but if the master who does this process does not close the headlight properly and perform the water tightness correctly and carefully, it will take water (steam etc.) into the headlight. This will cause calcification inside the vehicle's headlight glass. If you ask me, you do not get involved in blackout. It's still a matter of taste and preference. Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”