Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Garanti ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:27 # 1
emin1689
Friends Mrb. I have 2 questions. My car 2011 plus. I want to change the augers, if I change it, will it be out of warranty ??? I also plan to cut the exhaust and boil the exhaust head as big as the exhaust gap in the bumper. will it be out of warranty in this way?
08.05.2020 15:27 # 2
azdek
Brother, the originals like me are broken, the modifiers say nothing will happen to you, you will get the best answer from the authorized service but I think it will be broken :))))
08.05.2020 15:27 # 3
oguzhan29
If you have problems with the sections you have changed, you will be out of service.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 4
Guests
I think it is partially out of warranty. That is, only the part you make changes will not be covered by the warranty. I think that cutting the exhaust tip and boiling the chrome exhaust tip does not impair the guarantee.
Best regards

08.05.2020 15:27 # 5
ose
[QUOTE = mustiii] I think it is partially out of warranty. That is, only the part you make changes will not be covered by the warranty. I think that cutting the exhaust tip and boiling the chrome exhaust tip does not impair the guarantee.
Best regards

[/ QUOTE]
Even if you don't have a shortcut, if there is only a trace of exhaust, the exhaust is out of warranty. If you change and shorten the augers, the axles tie rods, the bend iron, the steering wheel and the shock absorbers will be disabled, you will create a lot of excuses for the men because they are a whole. Still consult your service
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”