Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

about exhaust system and catalytic convector

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:55 # 1
Guests
Logic of the Event √
The logic of the exhaust system modification is to enable the exhaust gases coming out of the engine's exhaust valves to be thrown out more easily and to reduce the resistance that the pistons exert to exhaust the exhaust gases from those small pipes and mufflers. Standard exhaust mufflers are made to silence the sounds of the engine reflected on the exhaust, as the name suggests. But they also make the exhaust gases harder during this silencing process, which causes the car's performance to be lower than it could possibly be. In this event, performance type exhaust mufflers were produced for modifiers. These mufflers do not cut the exhaust sound too much, they scream a lot when you press the gas, but they also allow the gas that comes out of the engine to be thrown out easily. In fact, the sound it makes is a very sporty voice. It sounds like the sounds of racing motorcycles.

-Application of the event √
There are 2 mufflers on an exhaust system and a catalytic converter in injection cars. (A tool that cleans exhaust gas). These 2 mufflers are called middle mufflers and rear mufflers. In an exhaust modifier, the rear muffler must first be replaced. Replacing the rear muffler provides a higher performance increase than the middle muffler. In fact, it is necessary to make a complete exhaust system application for the best performance. This application consists of replacing the middle and rear mufflers with performance type mufflers, replacing the exhaust pipes with larger pipes, and canceling the catalytic converter or replacing it with performance type catalytic converters. At the end of the event, there is a replacement of the exhaust manifold system called Headers. However, since the cost of this event is higher than the others, it is generally applied last.

-Advantages Disadvantages √
It is not appropriate to enter the sound event. This is a situation where some will be uncomfortable and some will like it. However, the sound event may vary according to the muffler brands. Although it is known that Supersprint silencers are approved and make little noise, Remus silencers are also known to give more performance but gather the cops on your head due to their loud sound.
Coming to the issue of affecting the engine performance of the modified exhaust system. Performance varies at different speeds. Although there is a noticeable increase in engine power up to 10% at high revs (4000 and above), there is a slight decrease in power at low revs (3000 and below). In other words, if you use this modification system only with your vehicle, your application makes sense. Otherwise, you can not see the effect you expect in city or quiet use from this system ... It is the most suitable modified Chip Tuning for low speed use.

-Cost √
Catalytic converter cancellation can be disassembled at a cost of 20-50 million depending on the location and shape of the converter.
Performance type Supersprint or Remus brand rear silencer prices are around 400-600 euro, while middle silencers are a bit more expensive than these.
The cost of the Headers exhaust manifold system can reach up to 1000 euros.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 2
GokhaN
you understand the benefit of cancel and hit the gas Smile
08.05.2020 13:55 # 3
GokhaN
of course, the cost of this floor cancellation depends on where it is located. 2001 106 quiksilverde is more than that, because the workmanship increases even more.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 4
Guests
In the catalyst cancellation;
As the back pressure drops, there is a bit of power loss in the lower revs and the engine brake (compressor) effect decreases.
There's also a little bit of sizzling. It's usually in every car. In straight pipe operations.
Since it is clogged in 90.000 km, it is useful to disassemble and put straight pipe.
It should not be broken the Lamda sensors alone, it changes according to the vehicle ...
08.05.2020 13:55 # 5
Guests
When canceling the catalyst, never put a straight pipe backfire and kill the lower revolutions, instead of putting it through the middle fenders with a flat fretless interior will minimize the recoil and also will not damage the Lambda sensor. an average power increase of between 5 and 7 hp.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = mustfox] Never put a straight pipe when canceling the catalyst, it kicks back and kills the lower revolutions instead, putting it from the middle fenders with a flat fretless interior will minimize the recoil and also will not damage the Lambda sensor. average power increase of between 5 and 7 hp. [/ QUOTE]
I DON'T ATTEND YOU TO THIS MATTER MY FRIEND..SHOW IT GIVES 5-7 HP POWER INCREASE IN THIS VEHICLE.
COMING TO THE FLAT PIPE EVENT, THEY ARE DRAWING A FLAT PIPE TO 100-150 YTL TO EVERY VEHICLE IN THE INDUSTRY.
BUT HOW TO HAVE ANY IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE CONSIDERED IN THE FLAT PIPE. we are tired
WHEN YOU ARE USING 106 51MM PIPE TO THE LOWER SPEED EVENT, IF YOU MAKE A 61 MM FLAT PIPE AND THE LAST SILENCER BOILER IS LARGE, THE SUBJECT SUB-TRANSFERS EXCEED THE DEAD TOP
BUT IF YOU ADD A SMALL-GAINED EXHAUST TO THE 51-TUBE PIPE AS A SILENCER, THE DEATH PROBLEMS OF THE LOWER TRANSFER WILL REMOVE.
MY REASONS AND CRITICS MAY HAVE SOME SPIRIT. AFFOLA
08.05.2020 13:55 # 7
GokhaN
[QUOTE = PiscocuK] [QUOTE = mustfox] When canceling the catalyst, never put a straight pipe backfire and knock down the lower revolutions instead, the middle fenders with flat fretless interior will minimize the recoil and also will not damage the Lambda sensor. average power increase of between 5 and 7 hp. [/ QUOTE]
I DON'T ATTEND YOU TO THIS MATTER MY FRIEND..SHOW IT GIVES 5-7 HP POWER INCREASE IN THIS VEHICLE.
COMING TO THE FLAT PIPE EVENT, THEY ARE DRAWING A FLAT PIPE TO 100-150 YTL TO EVERY VEHICLE IN THE INDUSTRY.
BUT HOW TO HAVE ANY IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE CONSIDERED IN THE FLAT PIPE. we are tired
WHEN YOU ARE USING 106 51MM PIPE TO THE LOWER SPEED EVENT, IF YOU MAKE A 61 MM FLAT PIPE AND THE LAST SILENCER BOILER IS LARGE, THE SUBJECT SUB-TRANSFERS EXCEED THE DEAD TOP
BUT IF YOU ADD A SMALL-GAINED EXHAUST TO THE 51-TUBE PIPE AS A SILENCER, THE DEATH PROBLEMS OF THE LOWER TRANSFER WILL REMOVE.
MY REASONS AND CRITICS MAY HAVE SOME SPIRIT. AFFOLA
[/ QUOTE]

I agree with you PiscocuK I tried it, if you have a straight pipe with a tiny outlet, there is no problem with a little cycle, the original exhaust is flowing, the lower cycles are dead.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 8
sinan-s
I have a cancellation of the floor ... It provides very good performance ...
08.05.2020 13:55 # 9
Guests
As I wrote an average of 5-7 power increases, this is a theory, which is not certain. Of course it is possible to get it only with catalyst cancellation, but as I said, you only need to put a muffler in the area where the catalyst is removed, without a screen, that is, without a fiber. Never make a straight pipe instead of a catalyst recoil will increase and lower revs will weaken, but it does not matter much in these small volume 1.2.1.5 cc engines.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 10
Guests
I am very sorry I do not accept it, my friend. If 5-7 hp is taken with an exhaust;
exhaust 5-7 hp
filter 5-7 hp
chip 25-30 hp
headrs 25-30 hp
grade 50-60 hp
It is not so easy to get hp ... in my eyes ... I do not know certain things that you know about, but there are friends who will learn something from us.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 11
Guests

I will not interfere with the Hp calculation, but the Exhaust Modification is generally in the form of Catalyst cancellation + Sports final silencer among young people. And the purpose is mostly for sound.

After 80.000 km, in order to save fuel, it should definitely cancel the catalyst because it gets dirty. For the environment, I think that it should be up to 80.000 km, although it is difficult, we will inherit the environment, not the modified vehicle we made for our children, but we will inherit the natural life of the environment ...
08.05.2020 13:55 # 12
Guests
Sencer, you are giving great social messages, dude.
It is possible to get power from the catalyst 1.6 cc and above engines, but it is not possible to get power with the filter. It is necessary to make the chip. According to the HP pivoting vehicle, it gives performance that varies according to the grade eccentric degree and engine volume. If you claim that the catalyst is not powered, you can try it on dynoda.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 13
Guests

So daddy, we breathe poison, thanks to you, look at the weather because you will get + hp .... Smile

08.05.2020 13:55 # 14
Guests
Correct air pollution occurs, even the environment gets very dirty Bidet Some friends throw garbage on the roads from the glass to the bus. LOL We were going to a picnic with a last friend and the man threw the package of the drink he drank from the glass yaw Neither shame nor shame.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 15
Guests
I have now read all of you guys have written, but all of the actions you do say don't work all by itself, the headers and the last muffler in the turbo cars give very good results, but the turbo is working more comfortably, but in an atmospheric car, only the lower cycles come alive ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”