Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Engine Temperature

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:24 # 1
hLL
Since I bought the car, I have been seeing between 60 and 70 on the temperature display. Usually it is always like this. It is rare that it exceeded 70. Is this normal? I've never heard of the fan's voice. I was worried if there was a disorder.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 2
Barut
look at the thermostat.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 3
Alicilik
[QUOTE = hLL] Since I got the car, I have been seeing 60 to 70 on the temperature display. Usually it is always like this. It is rare that it exceeded 70. Is this normal? I've never heard of the fan's voice. The wolf fell into me to see if there was a disorder.
[/ QUOTE]

In these weather (between -2 and 15 degrees), I am moving at these temperatures in the morning. Even though I have difficulty in heavy traffic, 70i is rare. In summer, if the air conditioner below 90 is turned on, it descends to 110-120 limit in heavy traffic.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 4
hLL
[QUOTE = Buyer] [QUOTE = hLL] Since I got the car, I see 60 to 70 on the temperature display. Usually it is always like this. It is rare that it exceeded 70. Is this normal? I've never heard of the fan's voice. The wolf fell into me to see if there was a disorder.
[/ QUOTE]

In these weather (between -2 and 15 degrees), I am moving at these temperatures in the morning. Even though I have difficulty in heavy traffic, 70i is rare. In summer, if the air conditioner below 90 is turned on, it goes down to 110-120 limit in heavy traffic.

70-90 is the ideal operating temperature of the engine, and most of them are harmful
[/ QUOTE]
Like me, it's usually around 70. There is no extreme imbalance in my car. When the weather gets warmer, I will now have it checked by the thermostat. Thank you for your interest and answer
08.05.2020 17:24 # 5
rakasan
I came across this problem for a while :) I went to the mechanic in fear, but the guy told me what went on after 90 degrees, after 120 degrees, after that I thought about the sound of the fan. .
08.05.2020 17:24 # 6
hLL
[QUOTE = rakasan] I have encountered this problem sometime :) I went to the mechanic by fearing that, but the guy said to me only after he passed 90 degrees, after he passed 120 degrees, then what happened to him after that, the fan works, I did not even hear it, think of the sound of the fan, I was always going to the sea and coming to the sea but I had no trouble ... [/ QUOTE]
Thank you. I was relieved. "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:24 # 7
Alicilik
[QUOTE = rakasan] I have encountered this problem sometime :) I went to the mechanic by fearing that, but the guy said to me only after he passed 90 degrees, after he passed 120 degrees, then what happened to him after that, the fan works, I did not even hear it, think of the sound of the fan, I was always going to the sea and coming to the sea but I had no trouble ... [/ QUOTE]

I mentioned in my previous message,

The temperature required for the healthy operation of the engine is between 70 and 90 degrees. This range is perfectly normal.

It shouldn't be too hard until it reaches 70 degrees in winter. Depending on the weather and how you use it, this temperature may rarely rise in the winter months (of course, if your vehicle does not have any problems, there will be no excessive rise). It is normal to watch between 90-100. As far as I know, 110a does not turn on the fan. When you reach 120ye fln, you can feel the performance of the engine and the operation of the fan. When it comes to around 100
, the fan goes out.

In addition, if the air conditioner is turned on, the air conditioner fan cools the radiator even more, and if you pay attention in the summer, the engine temperature can fall even to the 70-80 range when the air conditioner is on. I even turn on the air conditioner when the engine gets too hot (when it reaches 100 levels) in heavy traffic, it drops to 80-90 in 5-10 minutes. I recommend the use of air conditioners in heavy traffic in terms of cooling the engine, the fan is not opened and the engine performance is not lost. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:24 # 8
Demir
You can work at a idle speed and open the bonnet and check the fan speed ... It affects the activation of the fan in winter-summer thermos in timing ...
08.05.2020 17:24 # 9
koliva
In engines such as 1.1i, 1.4i (TU3AF), 1.4i 75hp, 1.4i 16V 90hp, 1.6i 90hp ..., the same thermostat is always used and is 89 (reference code 1336Q1). In other words, until the vehicle reaches 89 degrees, the water circulation does not occur from the radiator, so the heat increases faster. When it is 89 degrees, the thermostat opens and cooling takes place. Therefore, I think that regardless of winter conditions, the vehicle should heat up to 89 degrees engine coolant, and then this level should remain as stable as possible with a minimum level. Excessive winter conditions slow down the vehicle to 89 degrees. In this way, I think your fuel consumption will increase significantly. Of course, if the thermostat in your vehicle was not replaced with a different thermostat later on.
koliva 2013-03-06 21:32:05
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”