Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About diesel fuels

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:44 # 1
kayx

hello friends, i want to get information about diesel fuels. i have some knowledge but i am a little confused i always take shell fuelsave diesel to my car i said last v-power gtl experience as a result i would throw a lot of black smoke, the smoke decreased, performance increased on straight road but the traction decreased on the slope and Idling seems to have increased a bit, my question is, is it a problem with the car or should I continue to save fuel?

08.05.2020 15:44 # 2
koliva
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 15:44 # 3
kayx

hello friends, i want to get information about diesel fuels. i have some knowledge but i am a little confused i always take shell fuelsave diesel to my car i said last v-power gtl experience as a result i would throw a lot of black smoke, the smoke decreased, performance increased on straight road but the traction decreased on the slope and Idling seems to have increased a bit, my question is, is it a problem with the car or should I continue to save fuel?

08.05.2020 15:44 # 4
Guests
I always put diesel in shell europa, I never changed the 95 one .. gtl ones came out but I never used it either
08.05.2020 15:44 # 5
kayx

I wonder if the middle of the two should be normal v-power?

08.05.2020 15:44 # 6
Guests
I never thought I should put it on. Whatever supports the original is already written on the tank cover.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 7
GokhaN
[QUOTE = kayx]

[/ QUOTE]

if it does so much for 5 cents for halal Gülme continue from full save, the rest is psychological
08.05.2020 15:44 # 8
kayx
best of all i get v-power fuel save makes a lot of smoke
08.05.2020 15:44 # 9
kayx
[QUOTE = GökhaN] [QUOTE = kayx]

[/ QUOTE]

if it does so much for 5 cents for halal Gülme continue from full save, the rest is psychological

[/ QUOTE]

Well, I do not understand much, they praise the GTL technology so much, but I did not see much benefit.

08.05.2020 15:44 # 10
Guests
When I first bought the car, I bought the gtl for a while, now it is using fullsave or v-power normally, I feel there is a difference, moreover, when I bought the same amount (price) a couple of times, I did more ways with the gtl and I was surprised. also notices with this station. I think pay attention to the station where you are fueling rather than fuel.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 11
kayx
[QUOTE = csalli] When I first bought the car, I bought gtl for a while, now it uses fullsave or v-power normally, I feel like there is a difference, I also made more ways when I bought the same amount (as price) gtl and fullsave And I was quite surprised. Of course, this station also notices. I think pay attention to the station where you are fueling rather than fuel.

[/ QUOTE]

You are right, the shell in Ankara has its own station.

08.05.2020 15:44 # 12
kayx
I wonder if I bought fuelsave, I was very unstable Confused
08.05.2020 15:44 # 13
HakanGokdemir

I consume 40 lt of diesel per day, I couldn't see the difference unfortunately.

I buy from the same brand or even the same pump does not hold each other
08.05.2020 15:44 # 14
Guests
No arkdaşlar advice etmedi.bp yi you buy from any denemedim.ancak OPET Turkey's Where the same quality one store using Opet's never şaşmam.shell full save the car is officially over singled gitmiyor.shell vpower meat one km difference vulgar 1 store was minus olarak.petrol office diesel I am driving 800-850km out of town and 1100 km out of the city and the car never drops.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 15
kayx

[QUOTE = Bahadır32] you get from any arkdaşlar advice etmedi.bp y no denemedim.ancak OPET Turkey's where using Opet's never şaşmam.shell full save the car is officially over singled gitmiyor.shell vpower 1 warehouse in quite a km noticed was minus olarak.petrol office diesel Get around the same quality 1 warehouse, 800-850km out of town and 1100 km out of the city, and the car never drops. [/ QUOTE]

I have tried the oil office once, water comes out, the light is on the display, but I am satisfied with the shell, it should either buy vpower or fuel save, but I definitely do not recommend v-power gtl, but its only advantage is that it reduces the smoke in the vehicles that smoke. Sırıtma

08.05.2020 15:44 # 16
alisuat
in the savings I know, opet in shell performance
08.05.2020 15:44 # 17
Guests
In normal use, Eurodiesel is sufficient. For Eurodiesel + GTL technology, it is said to clean the engine like fuel additive. Of course, this incident occurred in 3 warehouses. You can get a 3 warehouse GTL at 5000km, other than Eurodizel.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 18
kayx
Then should I buy 2 more warehouses?
08.05.2020 15:44 # 19
Guests
A 3 warehouse gtl in 5000 km means using almost 2400km gtl. It may be a 1 warehouse glt in 5000 km :) I use the room if you go long distance.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 20
kayx

[QUOTE = Bahadır32] It means to use a 3 warehouse gtl at 5000 km almost 2400km gtl. It can be a 1 warehouse glt at 5000 km :) Use the room gtl if you are going to go long distance. [/ QUOTE]

so it would be useful for me to put gtl once in a long way?

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”