Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Continuous Exploding Fog Lights

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:22 # 1
aspirinxlarge
Hello friends again; I have 99 models 206 xs. & nbsp; My front fog lights are constantly exploding. & nbsp; this will cause. & nbsp; I bought a new lamp about 5 times, 5 of them burned. & Nbsp; & nbsp; :) & Nbsp; You will need to try this much, but I could not find the problem in any way, even the master could not find it. & Nbsp; & nbsp; Are there bulbs that don't explode? I had the last osram. & nbsp; by the way i just want light there & nbsp; brightness is not important, ie led etc. what kind of style do you suggest? & nbsp; waiting for your comments thanks.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 2
fTh206
Could it be a short circuit or something I've never heard of before but die like: s
08.05.2020 16:22 # 3
aspirinxlarge
I do not know him for a couple of days, on the 3rd day, there is no click, I look at the lamp is blackened, let's say there is a short circuit. What is the solution? Friends who understand electricity can know who should connect the other end of the cable to the subject? & nbsp; & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:22 # 4
berk2309
either the voltage is too high or the bulbs are not inherited. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:22 # 5
kitay
If you buy a good quality xenon, you will get rid of the light bulb

08.05.2020 16:22 # 6
GokhaN
Efe will answer when he sees it tomorrow. If it explodes this much, there is a problem.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 7
gozem
The most beautiful solution is to apply 12volt resistance on the cable coming to the bulb. See your electric master.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 8
koliva
Do not use a cheap lamp once. Secondly, do not touch the bare hand while placing the lamp in its place. The oil in your hand affects the distribution of the heat of sweat on the lamp and causes it to burst.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 9
tigerland
[QUOTE = koliva] Do not use cheap lamps once. Secondly, do not touch the bare hand while placing the lamp in its place. The oil in your hand affects the distribution of the heat of sweat on the lamp and causes it to burst.

[/ QUOTE]
yes I heard it too, don't touch it with a finger.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 10
dukenukem82
Look at the leakage and voltage as your friend says, and if the resistance is exploding anyway, sell the car and your problem is solved :)
08.05.2020 16:22 # 11
peugeotefe
It has nothing to do with resistance and leakage. If it is a short circuit, it fuses when it makes a circuit. What is the quality of the bulb you use?
08.05.2020 16:22 # 12
ekinoks44
there may be contact with water. my fog lamp as a result of the contact of broken water from inside the bulb is life to you. & nbsp; I'll change the fog is complete.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 13
aspirinxlarge
Well, a few different brands were installed, the last osram was installed, it was similar to the quality. & Nbsp; I think it is logical to wear resistance, I will evaluate it & nbsp; Thanks for the comments, & nbsp;.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 14
Kemanyak
Is there a fracture that can cause a jolt? Bulbs often burst due to excessive shaking when hot. Do you feel chills when moving when you put on a new bulb? The second reason is that if a fuse or relay with a high fuse rating is used, it will not last!
08.05.2020 16:22 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] Well, a few different brands were installed, the last osram was installed, it looked like quality. & Nbsp; I think it is logical to wear resistance, I will evaluate it & nbsp; , & nbsp; thanks for the comments.
[/ QUOTE]

Resisting means dropping the falling voltage on the lamp. So you agree that high voltage comes to the bulb. In this case, your vehicle will malfunction elsewhere in the future. If the voltage is really high, it is useful to create an alternator.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 16
efecelebi
If your charging voltage is high, the slots of your
fog lamps etc. are loose, when you pass through a pit
or & nbsp; Since it is close to waste, water - it can get moisture and explode when you pass through puddles etc.

The resistance you will connect to a 50 watt bulb must also be big and good quality, but connecting resistance is NEVER a solution,

If the alternator warms up normally over time, the connector may cause problems ...
08.05.2020 16:22 # 17
lifat
I have read all of the comments. but the most sensible answer was given to peugeotef and efeceleb. a bulb will never explode as a result of a short circuit. now I write the reasons for the explosion of the bulb.
1 & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; if the bulb is made in china
2 & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; if the lamp to which the bulb is installed is exposed to water or moisture
3 & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; if the car's charger is overcharging
4 & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; If the place where the bulb is installed is not clean enough (rusty)
5 & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; If the vehicle is running while the lamp is on
& nbsp; & nbsp; are among the top 5 in the bulb explosions mentioned above.
& nbsp; please do not mislead friends who do not know and give nonsense answers.
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:22 # 18
aspirinxlarge
I read the comments of friends, something came to my mind, now I play pioneer cd in my car etc. There. & nbsp; the sound is not bad but depending on the speed of the car, the buzz sounds very thin, as if the car presses the gas, the sound affects and a buzz sounds. Could there be a problem with this? As a result, columns are affected even by sensitive devices. I have seen this problem in other vehicles and sometimes I have come to say that I have to say it as well. Does this matter combine with this error?
08.05.2020 16:22 # 19
herry
man, the bulbs do not stand, they cannot come to the vibration when they are warmed like a friend said, wear an affordable xenon, relax, there was an intermediate fog obsession in me, I thought it looked nice, I was going to park + fog. I have always used bulbs, I have replaced a lot of light bulbs. I no longer pay for the ampoule which is off the fog =)
08.05.2020 16:22 # 20
efecelebi
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] I read friends comments, something came to mind, now pioneer cd player in my car etc. There. & nbsp; the sound is not bad but depending on the speed of the car, the buzz sounds very thin, as if the car presses the gas, the sound affects and a buzz sounds. Could there be a problem with this? As a result, columns are affected even by sensitive devices. I have seen this problem in other vehicles and sometimes I have come to say that I have to say it as well. Does this matter combine with this error? [/ QUOTE]

This sound is increasing not according to speed but according to engine speed, this is probably because the filter on the battery + amplifier etc. + voltage does not completely filter out the parasite "Smile"

Also it is not possible to combine this issue with you "Wink"
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”