Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Confidence Belt

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:48 # 1
efesbright
friends I had an accident and the airbag was opened during the accident and it was attached to the seat belt. I had the repair done in a private service due to fraud cases, deceit events etc.

now they say they're doing airbag but. the seat belt does not rewind.
did they see it, but is it possible to repair it without changing the seat belt? because they probably won't. my vehicle with a helmet and file closed. My only witness is the paper I received in writing. stamped and signed paper that is written in my hand that they will replace everything with the original.

If I want to find out, can they repair without changing the seat belt? Airbag authorized service says 90% of repairs have been done but we cannot know without connecting to the computer. our private service says how it will not work or I'll try it if you want.

What should I do in this situation, I will receive the vehicle tomorrow, but I think they will not change the seat belt? Does the seat belt work after repair if they are not replaced?
08.05.2020 17:48 # 2
FTH
Call the insurance company to get the vehicle of the delivery agent contact us
Is this service CAN now?
08.05.2020 17:48 # 3
efesbright
no, not a private service without insurance agreement in maltepe
08.05.2020 17:48 # 4
efesbright
I just called what he said to me: the seat belt does not change, he has a brain, he changes. seat belt is repaired. Buy your car tomorrow, check the service you want says comfortably ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”