Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Clutch Remaining

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:13 # 1
ukayl
Hello friends, my car is the 206 1.4 hdi diesel 2006 model.
This week I had a problem with clutch during Ankara -E Eskişehir journey. The clutch pedal remained pressed occasionally, and when it was pressed like this, I pulled my foot under the pedal and pulled it back. If I do not do this, the gear would not pass. I wonder if there is a problem in the movements of the pedal or I could not cut my wire.
I understood when it was going to get stuck because there was some noise when pressing it. For this, I always pressed slowly while pressing the clutch. I continued the journey in this way. Fortunately, I came to Ankara without any accident. Do you believe that there is no problem at the moment?
Do you think that the dirt got into the wire, would you recommend cleaning with wd40? Can you describe exactly where the wire is connected on the motor side?
Thanks in advance.
Ukayli 2019-04-30 22:31:07
08.05.2020 21:13 # 2
sefakirca
the same thing happened to me a few days ago. Do not use more if you are able to break down the wire. Try not to press, it will not be obvious. I bought the original wire for 150 TL. When you open the hood, it is under the air filter. The hoses leading to the caloifer honeycomb are visible from there. I don't know if it has anything to do with the strange thing. The same breakdown happened to me on the day I had no problem so I could wd40 squeeze it. After tightening, the wire began to be attached after 10 km. Interesting Big smile Anyway, get the original wire.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 3
ukayl
Brother, as you said, I changed the wire to 250 TL, which was caused by the deterioration of the spring feature with original parts and workmanship. Peugeot shuttle also offered a price of 830 lira.
I have to make sure that I am on the car every day.
Ukayli 2019-05-01 13:36:02
08.05.2020 21:13 # 4
sonerkyl
Get well with that, hodja. Authorized services unfortunately serve to push 2-3 times.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 5
x571
[QUOTE = ukayl] Hello friends, my car is 206 1.4 hdi diesel 2006 model.
This week I had a problem with clutch during Ankara -E Eskişehir journey. The clutch pedal remained pressed occasionally, and when it was pressed like this, I pulled my foot under the pedal and pulled it back. If I do not do this, the gear would not pass. I wonder if there is a problem in the movements of the pedal or I could not cut my wire.
I understood when it was going to get stuck because there was some noise when pressing it. For this, I always pressed slowly while pressing the clutch. I continued the journey in this way. Fortunately, I came to Ankara without any accident. Do you believe that there is no problem at the moment?
Do you think that the dirt got into the wire, would you recommend cleaning with wd40? Can you describe exactly where the wire is connected on the motor side?
Thanks in advance.
[/ QUOTE]

This kind of thing happens when you use more than one floor mat. It happened to me once.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”