Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

about catalytic converter ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:14 # 1
muro_60

Another name of the catalytic convector is the catalyst. Its task is to turn harmful substances from the engine into harmless substances, through which exhaust gas passes and reacts while passing, that is, if it is necessary to open the subject, substances entering the catalyst entering NOx (Nitrogen Oxide), CO (Carbon monoxide) and HC (Hydrocarbons) undergo reaction and N2 (Nitrogen) ), CO2 (Carbon dioxide) and H2O (water) are expelled from the exhaust. can be broken then it needs to be changed

08.05.2020 18:14 # 2
herry
As the muron puts it, it filters out the vehicle's waste gases that pollute the air, so it prevents you from polluting the air briefly. When this becomes dirty or blocked, the fault light comes on in the car. When the vehicle connects information it already gives catalyst failure. the exhauster disassembles and cuts the bicer, and the resources try to resolve the situation. Other than that, if he has exiting catalysts, he will attach it to him. Zero very expensive of this piece, more than a thousand rubles
08.05.2020 18:14 # 3
mami202
When the authorized service to the catalyst requests 1900 liras, neither the environment nor the nature regiment ... :)
08.05.2020 18:14 # 4
mami202
Is there any equivalent to this? that is, it is not expensive, it does the same with the original and it has no side effects to the vehicle.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 5
herry
There are Spanish-made catalysts, the exhausting solo in my masque was 500 TL, it was zero. He said he had the same job as the original.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 6
mami202
Thank you.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 7
barishrocker
I had canceled my vw polo had trouble. When the car was canceled, they said that the performance of the vehicle increases a little but increases fuel consumption. then I found it from the publisher and got it installed again ...
08.05.2020 18:14 # 8
mami202
How did you determine that it was causing problems & nbsp;
I had problems such as falling out of traction, burning, shaking, etc. I was immediately determined that it was caused by the catalyst, or after the other parts were checked, the last catalyst was found to be problematic.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 9
barishrocker
It would be a lie if I said I remember. Because it happened in 2010. But after replacing that part, throat butterfly, and injection cleaning, the car had some improvement. Before that he was constantly stopping and the engine was shouting a lot. After 120 years of hard car, he saw 190 ..
08.05.2020 18:14 # 10
barishrocker
They said it was 1500tl or something in the polo, but I guess I barely bought it from the publisher 250 .. The car was 2001 model 1.4 gasoline .. barishrock is 2014-01-22 02:10:01
08.05.2020 18:14 # 11
kivanc
A friend of mine was broken and had a lot of trouble.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 12
captain_b5
Guys, excuse me, is this a very necessary thing? I don't know much, but the smoke from the engine I know goes through the catalyst before going to the exhaust. So first it passes the exhaust fumes through a filter. When I went to the private service 2 years ago (I still use the same service), I said that the car fell a bit from traction and we went to the exhauster with the master and the exhauster canceled the catalyst. They said that the exhausting and master car breathes more easily. My vehicle is 206 hdi
08.05.2020 18:14 # 13
volkanC2
Did you pass the inspection without catalyst the other day? So they do not have a great boon because :) I do not know how accurate there is a talk about the exhaust emission control on the road, but I have heard in the news that if they are doing tests above certain values, it seems like there is a possibility of getting stuck in such an application when there is no catalyst?
08.05.2020 18:14 # 14
ozncnercn
The vehicle increases as a traction, but it increases as it is in fuel. Most importantly, my opinion is that we are giving very harmful gas to our world to our nature.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 15
captain_b5
I have been going through the examination for 2 minutes like this. No problem. There are those who have straight pipe pullers. He hacked all the parts inside the catalyst and emptied it. When it comes to exhaust gas emission measurement, it turned out to be the most environmentally friendly engine when hdi engines are released. The vehicle already does very little damage to the environment compared to other vehicles. Although I removed the catalyst, the exhaust gas emission measurement (last week) was almost half the value of the 1.4 gasoline 2011 model Punton. Even if there is no motor, catalyst cancellation does not cause the vehicle to pass the exhaust emission measurement.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 16
kivanc
If you are going through an exhaust inspection after being canceled, if you are happy with the bidet, how happy you are with your fuel :) you pollute our air a little :)) pride 2014-01-22 10:56:45
08.05.2020 18:14 # 17
captain_b5
[QUOTE = kivanc] If you are going through an exhaust inspection after being canceled, if you are happy with the bidet, how happy you are with your fuel :) you pollute our air a little :))
[/ QUOTE]
No mess, no more than half of the punton.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 18
kivanc
[QUOTE = captain_b5] [QUOTE = kivanc] if you are going through an exhaust inspection after being canceled, if you are happy with the bidet, you are happy with the fuel :) you will pollute our air a little :))
[/ QUOTE]
No messing up bro! I pollute as much as:) [/ QUOTE]

Thank you :))
08.05.2020 18:14 # 19
gogo46
solid floor. The full floor, which is unable to perform its task, is filled with the interior institution and begins to force the car. the fuel burnout will increase, because the vehicle is not going, you will press more gas. It is more harmful for the vehicle and for the nature. Since the car breathes more easily after the spiral, your gasoline fuel decreases, your performance increases. It burns less. If I were at your place. instead of canceling, I have either a muffler or a straight pipe suitable for the exhaust diameter. solid before the inspection. my vehicle has an open filter and 51 complete flat pipes (without floor). your gasoline will decrease in your way ...
08.05.2020 18:14 # 20
outlaw
I WAS DIRECT I REMOVED THE CAR WITH 51 FLAT PIPES STORED IN THE CATALIZER AT THE HOUSE OHH MIS IS ATTACHING THE VISA TIME ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”