Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Casco

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:05 # 1
Murat
Guys, I heard something today. It was said while my friend had a car insurance.

If the car is stolen, let the car insurance company ask for the spare key.

If there is no spare key, the insurance company does not pay.

The reason is that the backup key was lost or you were not responsible for not paying the backup key while you were buying the vehicle.

And they wanted the backup key to be original.

What do you think is the margin of accuracy?
08.05.2020 14:05 # 2
GokhaN
[QUOTE = Murat] Guys, I heard something today. It was said while my friend had a car insurance.

The reason is that the backup key was lost or you were not responsible for not paying the backup key while you were buying the vehicle.

[/ QUOTE]

I think it is 100% correct.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = Murat] Guys, I heard something today. It was said while my friend had a car insurance.

[/ QUOTE]
company rules are like this. the car insurance company always uses the details to avoid paying Wink
08.05.2020 14:05 # 4
hasimayaz
right friends .. The spare key should be original .. though this situation causes you to be in court. In other words, if the cause of theft is not a spare key, you can search for your right in court.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 5
GokhaN
[QUOTE = pinar.774] [QUOTE = Murat] Guys, I heard something today. It was said while my friend had a car insurance.

[/ QUOTE]
company rules are like this. the car insurance company always uses the details to avoid paying Wink
[/ QUOTE]

experience speaks LOL
08.05.2020 14:05 # 6
Sinan
very good, I have spare key book bills everything: D
08.05.2020 14:05 # 7
Murat
It is necessary to have a spare key made from the most urgent.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 8
Doktor
I heard that, from a few places, I immediately went to the service and took out a spare key. May Allah not need ...
08.05.2020 14:05 # 9
Atakan-A
friends, insurance agency, yes, the car insurance company is attached to the details that you do not care about and there are some issues that you need to pay attention to.

respects...
08.05.2020 14:05 # 10
Cervato
I lost the backup of my motorcycle. Instantly, I officially communicated to my agency by telephone and then by text; I made a statement. Need moisture!
:)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”