Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About carbon clean

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:49 # 1
yenice
Greetings :) After periodic maintenance, I would like to share information about carbon clean. Thank you in advance :)
When I bought the car last year, the owner had mentioned this process. The former owner of my car was the paint bodywork consultant and officer at the ford authorized service. He advised that he did this procedure and that I must do it. I feel that the increase in fuel in my vehicle and the tendency between 2000-3000 revs decreased as compared to the past year. Maybe this could be psychological :) I would be pleased if you inform it. Secondly, what should we pay attention to during this process. According to him, let's find the place that performs carbon clean.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 2
Bugra
I heard that he is making the most guaranteed bosch services. but if you want to look at the service ads from the owner.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 3
baroff
I think I can think about it, but if it completely cleans the institutions, I think I will have trouble in the engine.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 4
Alicilik
Ramadan needs to be done in certain periods. If it was previously built between 40-60 thousand km, & nbsp; It is better to have it done periodically by adding 100-120bin following it and 40-50bin accordingly.

Having a 150 thousand car called ZAnk, the institution that is now a whole with the engine will affect the engine layout that will affect the wastes. It gives information on this subject where you will already have it done. Easy operation, the injectors of the vehicle are removed and injected with a machine that gives the pressure of the injector. The vehicle is working with this fluid for 15-20 minutes. You have to see the particles coming out from the back.

Some companies add chemicals directly to the fuel and at the same time say that they clean the injectors, but frankly, I am against the entry of that type of chemical into the injectors. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:49 # 5
yenice
I met with the Bosh dealer, they talked about 2 3 hours of operation. They gave a price of 100 lira. He said, "We are emptying the tank or something," I think I could not fully understand.
I also spoke with a place from the industry, it takes 40 to 45 minutes, we wurth the contribution of the wurth brand to the vehicle with fuel. I guess they did not insert the injectors. He gave a price of 70 lira.
I think the best is to make boshta.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 6
SDYMZ
there is a video about it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OydJGotC6kY

08.05.2020 17:49 # 7
byx
slm carbon clean should be done periodically as it says. However, if you want to have it done, my advice is to clean the oil and oil filter in hot engine by using engine cleaner, eg tunap or wrüth brand engine internal cleaner after traveling for 10, 20 km after carbon clean. it would be best to change it immediately. You can look at the difference, then you should be very satisfied if there is no other problem in terms of performance and fuel economy ...
08.05.2020 17:49 # 8
baroff
My job lies at that time was 176 thousand vehicles.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 9
fatihgg

At the beginning of last month, I tried to throw the same carbon clean into the warehouse and used it, I did not see the plus on the long way, but I observed that my fuel consumption increased.

08.05.2020 17:49 # 10
yenice
[QUOTE = byx] slm carbon clean should be done periodically as it says. However, if you want to have it done, my advice is to clean the oil adhering oils by using engine cleaner such as tunap or wrüth brand after cleaning for 10, 20 km after carbon clean. It is best to change the oil and oil filter immediately in the engine. you will look at the difference, you should be very satisfied if there is no other problem in terms of performance and fuel economy ... [/ QUOTE]

Oil and oil filter just changed. I just had periodic maintenance. If this process should be absolutely certain, then it would be healthier to have it done before the next maintenance.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 11
oguzhan29
If you have detailed information, please give me information.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 12
yenice
[QUOTE = oguzhan29] If you have detailed information, please give me information, I have the effect on my head or something, I am thinking of having it [/ QUOTE]
I think there is absolutely no information on this topic. Because as far as I research, everyone has different information. I am thinking of getting it done before, and then going into periodic maintenance. So I don't think of carbon clean for 1 year :)
08.05.2020 17:49 # 13
cocomo
complete filter set change periods.

because whatever dirt, sediment, soot, smut, the remover removes them all. Of course, it cannot disassemble all of them, but it collects everything that can be dismantled. After application, it is recommended to change the filters after taking two turns on a motorway ... a sensitive situation. There is also a additive to the fuel tank and the injectors are clogged then the injector carbon cleaning ...

The first step is to clean the fuel tank for this process. then injectors and filters in turn ...

this is what i know.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”