Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Caliper Painting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:56 # 1
Bursat
I chose the turquoise color as a concept for my friends vehicle and I want to apply it to some places with light touches.

First I will buy steel rims so that the clipers will appear and I want to paint these calipers in turquoise. Unable to find examples in uncle Google, do you think the turquoise color is absurd? Is there any place in Istanbul to paint the caliper?

The color of my car is black Bursat 2013-09-13 21:44:15
08.05.2020 17:56 # 2
Alicilik
Hodja, you paint it yourself.

Even paint in two tubes increases in one tube. You can also throw varnish on demand.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 3
samet206
You can easily handle this job with heat resistant spray paints, but there is a situation that sometimes it is more logical to make it possible for people to do this, even if you can not find the area and the opportunity to do it. After a while, you will want to turn red because whatever vehicle is black, it is easy to choose a color above the standards and make a difference.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 4
Alicilik
Since I could not find financial means and time, I could not start the project in my mind.

I found phosphorus directly. It reflects up to 5 minutes with 1 minute light. I will primer after cleaning all 4 calipers well.

I will paint the part that looks outward after the primer with a little bit of phosphor and I will stick the Üzeirne TRD logo and paint it all in green with phosphor. TRD will look phosphorous when I remove the writings. When you put bright varnish on it, it will take you for a long time.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 5
samet206
[QUOTE = Buyer] I could not start the project in my mind because I could not find financial opportunity and time.

I found phosphorus directly. It reflects up to 5 minutes with 1 minute light. I will primer after cleaning all 4 calipers well.

I will paint the part that looks outward after the primer with a little bit of phosphor and I will stick the Üzeirne TRD logo and paint it all in green with phosphor. TRD will look phosphorous when I remove the writings. When you put bright varnish on it, it will take you for a long time.
[/ QUOTE]

In the forum, I had seen peugeot before, one of the calipers with colorful letters, but I couldn't remember, I was sorry, it was very successful. I was talking about this kind of thing.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 6
umut_25

My calipers were blue. I wanted to paint it red. I wondered whether I would close it or not? If you choose the right paint, it closes with 1 tube. I bought Heat Resistant Motip paint. I also painted 4 calipers, and I applied 2 coats each. It closed the old color very well. It was number ten. Even some paint has increased. I advise.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 7
Bursat
@ Samet206 you are very right, my teacher, there is a possibility for space / place, my hand is susceptible to these works.

I take a look at the paint you call @allicilik and make a design.

I also have these clip-on covers, would it make more sense to buy and paint them, or should I directly paint on the caliper?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”