Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Caliper Cover

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:38 # 1
umut_25
Hello to everyone

Ağalar 206 Quik vehicle has a 15 "Ariane model rim. I want to put a red cap on the calipers. Is it annoyance? I said let me ask if there is anybody who can hear.

08.05.2020 17:38 # 2
Bugra
depends on the caliper you will receive. Some do not rub some do not rub. Org now. If you buy brembo, the writer will be this inch or not. I think you should consider the description of the product.
When the bidet discs are small, the caliper looks strange. my painting seems more logical. of course it's up to you.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 3
Aziz
I say to paint the most beautiful for 15 ":) I did it Saint 2013-05-27 12:38:09
08.05.2020 17:38 # 4
umut_25
Thank you so much. The owner before me painted the back red and the blue front. I do not understand why he did something like this :) I thought about painting, but I was hesitant to see if it would cause any harm. What are the points to be considered during painting. It will probably have to be sanded first to remove old paint. So, with which style of paint do I get the best result? And how long do you think the drying time takes? Would you mind clearing the tires before they dry?
08.05.2020 17:38 # 5
samet206
If the drying time is installed without drying so long, the paint will be durable, nothing else will happen.This is the thing that needs to be careful about the paint. Also, you said, rubbing or something will help you to get a nice image with less cost and less workmanship.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 6
IsmailmiAbi?
Since this issue has been opened, I have been reading in every look at the Broken Hearts Station ...
So if I am very emotional,
Or maybe if I'm a fan of Candan Erçetin ...
08.05.2020 17:38 # 7
umut_25
[QUOTE = mrt.ezr] Since this topic has been opened I have been reading the Broken Hearts Stop in every look ...
[/ QUOTE]

:) :) :) :) Don't get bored, mortal world :)
08.05.2020 17:38 # 8
umut_25

Friends got stuck on something. I gave up buying the caliper cap as it will rub against the rims. We will paint the final decision. But I still need a little support here.
Thanks to cherished friends I met with showed me the way and he suggested that I paint with fluorescent dye painting showing a little more himself last night. Obviously, I like this idea very much. The master, which I will paint alone, insistently take heat-resistant paint or throw it away. I went to Koçtaş and the responsible of the paint department there suggested that I buy it resistant to heat. I've been researching for a long time, the paint, which is both heat resistant and fluorescent, seems unfortunately absent. Now my heart is on the side of fluorescent, but on the other hand, I think I'll throw it away. I don't want to do a worse job when I want to do something stylish.
What should I do?
08.05.2020 17:38 # 9
dream
[QUOTE = İsmailmiAbi?] I have been reading Broken Hearts at every view since this topic opened ...
[/ QUOTE]
LOLLOL
08.05.2020 17:38 # 10
Aziz
dude look at the current link of the subject I painted and look at the pictures I took for you 2 minutes ago

There is no need for heat resistance :) There is no jiggle, especially after cleaning the bidet with my special mixture :) (Bleach pouch)

For those who are curious about the paint brand

Alcon metal paint :)

back

Front

08.05.2020 17:38 # 11
umut_25

Thank you, dear master, and I gave you the trouble :( I will make fluorescent red no matter what the result is.

Now the calipers also have old paint. Should I clean them, if I have to clean what do you suggest I clean with?
08.05.2020 17:38 # 12
Aziz
If you are going to make the same color as the old color, no need to clean the paint. Mix the bleach with the water in a spray can to remove the dirt on it (it becomes poisonous, protect yourself and use it outdoors. Pharmacies give 2-3 masks for free or 50 cents or something ) or pour bleach first, and then the pouch is protected again. Brush with a wire brush. you can also use it for rim cleaning, use the green side of the dish sponge instead of the brush :)

If the paint is different, it is hard work, there is something called dye acid.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 13
tlp
Don't worry if the paint is different
After performing the necessary cleaning, take a white spray paint and mask it beautifully.
The white paint will serve as a primer. After you cover the underlying paint well (it is useful to apply 2 layers) and after it dries, hit the paint you want to color.
The white paint underneath will make your color more vivid;)
08.05.2020 17:38 # 14
umut_25
[QUOTE = tlp] Don't worry if the paint is different
After performing the necessary cleaning, take a white spray paint and mask it beautifully.
The white paint will serve as a primer. After you cover the underlying paint well (it is useful to apply 2 layers) and after it dries, hit the paint you want to color.
If the underlying paint is white, it will make your color more vivid;) [/ QUOTE]

The blue backs are red.
So let me get 1 box of normal white and 2 boxes of Fluorescent Red paint. Let me assign white to all of them with the intention of lining. It doesn't take long to dry anyway. Then we throw the Red. Const. It would be nice.

Thanks for support
08.05.2020 17:38 # 15
tlp
Be careful when applying fluorescent paint
Isolate well
It contains dust particles
Saga left and right
Close your windows when painting
I saw you go to the torpedo
I don't know what color the car is, but I recommend you to make normal traffic red instead of fluorescent red
If you are going to do fluorescent fluorescent yellow, the most beautiful one
08.05.2020 17:38 # 16
umut_25
[QUOTE = tlp] Be careful when applying fluorescent paint
Isolate well
It contains dust particles
Saga left and right
Close your windows when painting
I saw you go to the torpedo
I don't know what color the car is, but I recommend you to make normal traffic red instead of fluorescent red
If you are going to do fluorescent fluorescent yellow, the most beautiful one [/ QUOTE]

The vehicle is the same as yours. The purpose of making fluorescent red is that it looks a little better at night.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 17
tlp
Then let's see how it will stop :)
08.05.2020 17:38 # 18
umut_25
[QUOTE = tlp] Then let's see how it will stop:) [/ QUOTE]

But it won't be as good as yours. Well, your vehicle is one of the best quikes I've ever seen. In the meantime, I will have a question about the catalyst in the future. I probably write from private.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 19
usasd

How do you think I like on the net?
08.05.2020 17:38 # 20
tlp
[QUOTE = umut_25] [QUOTE = tlp] So let's see how it will stop:) [/ QUOTE]

But it won't be as good as yours. Well, your vehicle is one of the best quikes I've ever seen. In the meantime, I will have a question about the catalyst in the future. I probably write from private.
[/ QUOTE]

God bless my brother, sagolas, we are doing things in our own door.
As much as possible, I want you to be complete before the original is broken.
I'm trying to make sure it's not missing
So I even bought a headlight engine
I always try to help in the catalyst.

When it comes to paint, you can change the color whenever you want.
Until this time I have always painted traffic red
I tried it on the cover, but unfortunately the cover is big so it doesn't fit 15 rims.
This time, the blue was all life scint and curiosity
Though I went between yellow and blue, I came, but I decided blue
Why don't you worry as long as the jack is the wrench :)
I have to repaint days in our days. The pads will change and I will throw them in the paint
This time I can make yellow tLp 2013-06-27 19:24:00
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”