Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

about brake system

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:30 # 1
fahrikem

The 2001 model pejo 206 also has front brake pads, front brake discs and when to replace them. When to replace the rear brake pads.

08.05.2020 15:30 # 2
Kemanyak
Quality of use is important, not buddy time. Look at the brake discs, if it is hollowed in when you roll your hand and the groove is more than 2 mm, it is time to replace it. The pads make a sound close to the end and despite this sound, the brake hold decreases. For the rear pads, when the handbrake is applied, the vehicle first makes a sound called ditch and if the grip is reduced, it is time to replace it. I know the lining life is 40000 km in normal use.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 3
mon
To change the friend justified, first of all it is necessary to measure and remove the thickness of the linings.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 4
Guests
Recommended by the manufacturer
the air disks have a thickness of 20-22mm and are sublimed from 1mm on both sides, for a total of 2mm.
If the disk full of power is 9-10mm thick, it should have a thickness of 2mm
Let me say it again, these values are factory data. continuing or changing is the choice of the part itself.
nothing will change easily in the campaign. the master decides on it. In addition, it is a situation that is changed to use as other friends brought out ...
some of them change to 60-70 thousand disks, some of them still like me and 122 thousand still go with the original disc. But of course I will change soon in my 4 cases. According to the difference of use and the pad used, the hanging wear varies.
the cecol 2011-05-30 13:42:34
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”