Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About bosch car service

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:22 # 1
kapetan
Good evening everyone, I got the price from the bosch car service for 60 thousand maintenance of the car. But how is the workmanship and safe as the parts used? What are your opinions?
08.05.2020 16:22 # 2
koliva
I don't know which tour piece they are using, but if I was at your place, I would buy my pieces from our sponsor, Sahin Peugeot, and go to any master I know. In this way, you will both buy the parts cheaply and not have the slightest question mark in your mind. If you want, get the price of the piece you buy from Sahin Peugeot and see how much difference will be. Anyway, he will tell you that this price will not be the original piece or good.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 3
kapetan
Thank you very much for your interest. There was also a topic in the forum last evening. For the peugeot service appointment, I wrote a message 1 day in advance. Even though I wrote the msg there, I did not come back. I guess it was busy. When he got the answer, I did not know exactly, I also called the other service.After that I did not have an idea, I asked you for your opinion. The parts of the murat brother are very suitable. But I do not know how much workmanship. I asked the front disc and brake pads. They said that in Bosch, if these parts are completely replaced, they will cost between 400-450 TL. The same process is lightning peugeot (authorized service) 1450 TL !!!! He said, "We do it with price. If there is a place I can trust, I would expect your advice. Thank you again."
08.05.2020 16:22 # 4
koliva
I soyleyemeyeceg something about the price nor what my werent service in Turkey. I was in Turkey would certainly getting their care in a way I have mentioned above. Otherwise, in any case you do not have it done by the authorized service, you will be suphe of their authenticity, which you should also hear. Very likely it is not any part that a special service calls the original. To give a very simple example, even though Peugeot originally uses a Bosch spark plug for spark plugs, you cannot say that it is original as a spark plug you will buy from outside in the Bosch box. In order to be able to say the original, that spark plug (even if it is Bosch) must be in the box with the Peugeot logo and the part reference number must be written on the box. In other words, even if Bosch Car service installs Bosch branded spark plug as original in a spark plug change, you cannot understand whether the spark plug is original without seeing its box. That's why you have to see the absolute box before it gets attached. This only happens if you get the parts from a reliable spare part. I gave the spark plug example here, but you can replace it with a trigger or any part. This is valid for all my pieces.

Murat Bey is probably busy. If you want, ask a question by opening a new topic under its title. Maybe the other has gone unnoticed.

Get well soon.

08.05.2020 16:22 # 5
kapetan
what you said is very logical. I never thought about this aspect of the subject. malum bosch will wear & nbsp; I do not know that the piece in the box is original. On my own behalf. I will try and look for my luck again on Monday. especially to the port of antwerp. The latest development in brussels leave the turkey out again gelmiştim.b Turks living in Antwerp is very orda.tekr will thank you. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:22 # 6
koliva
What you said [QUOTE = capetan] is quite logical. I never thought about this aspect of the subject. I do not know that the piece in the box is original. On my own behalf. I will try and look for my luck again on Monday. especially to the port of antwerp. The latest development in brussels again left out of the turkey is thanks in Antwerp gelmiştim.b orda.tekr many Turkish lives. Reviews [/ QUOTE]
're welcome. I am here temporarily, but as you said, there is another Turk. If you come back and I'm here, I'll wait. Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”