Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Blow Off

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:47 # 1
kingofthejoint
Hello friends,

I recently joined the forum and enlightened me with your ideas on the previous topic. I will make various modifications to my vehicle, but again, I ask for your information.

My vehicle's front bumper, rear bumper, side braces, door handles, mirrors will be painted in body color.

Question 1 - How much will this amount to me? I live in Istanbul Bahçelievler, where can I get the closest? How long does it take to get this done?

I'm thinking of getting blow off. My car is 1.4 HDI.

Question 2 - Is this vehicle a turbo? Can I have HKS Blow off installed? Or am I going to have an electric blow off? And how much does it cost?

I am thinking of getting fog lights on my vehicle. But I am stuck in a dilemma.

Question 3 - Will my car's bumper be pierced and fog lights installed, or will I need to buy a new bumper? If I want to turn off the fog light while driving, where do I turn off the button button etc.? How much will this process cost me?

I am thinking of getting exhaust, but I don't think I will get sound efficiency since it is a diesel vehicle.

Question 4- Is there any exhaust you will recommend or should I just add a visual with a chrome exhaust tip and not blur it?

I had seen a topic about headlight dimming. It was made with primer paint.

Question 5 - To whom can I get the dimming? How much does it cost?

What else can I do to my vehicle, what are your recommendations? And how big is the rim of my car? It has the same original tires. How many inches is it?

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”