Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Bijon

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:34 # 1
CooLDreaM
Hello friends

I have a question, I would be glad if anyone who shares you.

I want to have Peugeot Logos on it.
Does anyone know a selling place. or such a product.
I'm not talking about valve covers, they are available, I just want the logo on the studs.

Thanks to everyone who can help

08.05.2020 17:34 # 2
Alicilik
[QUOTE = CooLDreaM] Friends Hello

I have a question, I would be glad if anyone who shares you.

I want to have Peugeot Logos on it.
Does anyone know a selling place. or such a product.
I'm not talking about valve covers, they are available, I just want the logo on the studs.

Thanks to everyone who can help

[/ QUOTE]

I haven't seen anything like that, but you can make logo on existing studs, or you can make lathes or CNC machineries.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 3
Mustafa-almanya
I have never seen a logo on the bolt, but in my vehicle there are chrome-colored plastic caps on the bolts, they are not bad.

Respects
08.05.2020 17:34 # 4
rolandgarros
can be taken after taking the measurement and removing the logo from the advertiser
unfortunately i have never seen
08.05.2020 17:34 # 5
aknard
I have my own long wheel bolts, but I do not have a logo on them. let's see if you think
08.05.2020 17:34 # 6
CooLDreaM
Friends Thanks I did not find so much I could not find so I said let me ask maybe it might be more sensible to buy a colored cap then because one of you saw it. Or I can reveal something that can be accommodated.
Mustafa Hodja, in terms of giving you information about how it is possible to put a picture of your covers.
Thanks in advance
08.05.2020 17:34 # 7
samet206
There are colorful studs, they look nice, I think that I do not deal with the work as much as I have not seen before, but if you say I will do it in the province, maybe it can be done if you are a lathe or if you know the lathe :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”