Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About auto6r

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:18 # 1
faha
good day guys
I've used many automated tools before. But I just started using auto6r.
What I want to learn is that if it is accidentally moved to the reverse position while moving forward. Also, if it moves to the N position on the move, I need to be able to move back to the forward position or stop.
In short, if we share the important things to know, me and many people will benefit.
Thank you from now.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 2
ozdennn
Father has 508sw. I begged not to take, but he did not listen. The light blinks when you throw it to r while in motion. I think there is protection. You can switch unlimitedly from n to a to n. I don't want to talk big, but I have no car since I will have an easytronic or robotic gear car.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 3
faha
It is not as bad as you think.
I used toyota. Peugeot is much better than it. At least it does not stack.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 4
kivanc
If you shift the gear back without falling to a certain speed, there is no reverse gear shift. it only passes when the light vehicle slides forward. peace of mind. I have researched too easily because it changes gear easily. sometimes I guess manually and I lost my hand to r :)
08.05.2020 18:18 # 5
Alicilik
The position of R is bad.

There is no aurist, but is there any rewind when auto6r is in the ear reduction? Like playing computer?

Auto6r is a very pleasant transmission. Fully automatic vehicles do not interfere with the vehicle, whatever you press the car perceives. But both the robot and the event come alive with your intervention.

Transmission is pleasure. If you want a smooth and senseless transition, I don't know any more than CVT. If you say no manual, manual.

Robotizations are useful for reducing the traffic jam and working out the first users. I usually use manual, but whoever rides at home uses it automatically and does not suffer. This was one of our reasons for getting it.

In the long term, maintenance and service costs will be the same as manual transmission. Download lever transmission money of fully automatic or dsg-like gear. This is a big increase in economic and long-term use.

The said accumulation occurs only in 1-2 and 2-1 nights when using 13k auris, it is a noticeable night. You reduce this by reducing your pressure on the gas pedal.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 6
kivanc
[QUOTE = Reception] R position is bad.

There is no aurist, but is there any rewind when auto6r is in the ear reduction? Like playing computer?

Auto6r is a very pleasant transmission. Fully automatic vehicles do not interfere with the vehicle, whatever you press the car perceives. But both the robot and the event come alive with your intervention.

Transmission is pleasure. If you want a smooth and senseless transition, I don't know any more than CVT. If you say no manual, manual.

Robotizations are useful for reducing the traffic jam and working out the first users. I usually use manual, but whoever rides at home uses it automatically and does not suffer. This was one of our reasons for getting it.

In the long term, maintenance and service costs will be the same as manual transmission. Download lever transmission money of fully automatic or dsg-like gear. This is a big increase in economic and long-term use.

The said accumulation occurs only in 1-2 and 2-1 nights when using 13k auris, it is a noticeable night. You reduce this by reducing your pressure on the gas pedal. [/ QUOTE]

Ali falls from ear to 1. Bidet can be taken to 2 without getting up while the vehicle is standing. You can take off directly in 2nd gear. I usually use it to shake when I swing down the slopes.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 7
Serkan
I don't know if you used it, but dsg is also very numb, Ali, but it is problematic, when you came to my side, I remember you had a cousin that dsg'l leon, even when he went to 1-2, he said he started to shake, that car distributed gearbox last week, a complete new gearbox was installed, We received the vehicle yesterday, at birth, now they accepted the dsg problem, they collected only 116 lira of the 14 thousand lira invoice from us. Cousin now decided to sell the car and never get infected with dsg again.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 8
Alicilik
[QUOTE = kivanc]

Ali falls from ear to 1. Bidet can be taken to 2 without getting up while the vehicle is standing. You can take off directly in 2nd gear. I usually use it to shake when I swing down the slopes.
[/ QUOTE]

He's gotta be. It may be necessary to use it in winter. So that R event is present in one game: D

[QUOTE = Serkan] I don't know if you used it, but dsg is also very numb, Ali, but it is problematic, when you came to me, I remember you had a cousin with dsg's leon, he even started to shake when passing 1-2, he said, complete new gearbox was installed, we received the vehicle yesterday, at the time of birth they received only 116 lira of the 14 thousand lira invoice, which accepted the dsg problem, we did not know what would have happened if the vehicle had expired 7 months ago and had not been serviced outside the service. Cousin now decided to sell the car and never get infected with dsg again. [/ QUOTE]

Abi vw is the thorn of the DSG rose. If you love you will endure VW or there is no need to be infected.
Technology is very good. When I tested the said semi-automatic / robotized gearboxes one by one, the feeling of transition was seriously the best transmission, but I did not like the reaction. It wasn't the same way, but I did a reaction test in the automatic position on the inclined road. Auto6R and MultiMode instantly downgraded. That auris 1.4 did this with a 90-horsepower engine.

VW dealers argue that the conventional transmission is still very good at the lift. I admit that their pass is very good, but it is a very painful transmission in the long run. It is a pity that there are 206 rubles from the owner as well as 14 thousand rubles?
08.05.2020 18:18 # 9
Serkan
You said reaction test Ali, but you shouldn't eat dsg right there, I witnessed it dropped from 7 to 4 instantly, after your cousin dsg, it feels like my fully automatic milkman horsepower, stop, I will change it now, I will change it, and I will change it After dsg, I wonder if there is a problem with my gearbox, but I tried it in 3-4 more vehicles. Of course you understand this after using dsg :)
08.05.2020 18:18 # 10
Seramana
The subject is scattered, though there are some answers.

Usually such questions may arise as we do not read the manual. Cool

Nothing happens even if you switch from A to R or vice versa over 3 km / h.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”