Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About 301 periodic maintenance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:27 # 1
ersinacikbas
Hello friends. As the owner of 2017 model 301, I just joined you. My vehicle is at 18600 km. The 2nd Periodical maintenance time of my vehicle has come as of the year. As we know, we cannot go to authorized services. Authorized services are charging exorbitant prices. I would like to receive your special service recommendations that I can maintain my vehicle in Ankara.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 2
sonerkyl
We wish you to use your welcome vehicle without any trouble and accident. I have mas peugeot in udid, my teacher abdullah master will help you if you go. Say hello enough prices are suitable. but before you go, get the price from other places and go there last time to make a comparison. If you call before they go, they get a little busy. or you should go early in the morning. If you want, you can take the parts yourself.

Abdullah master: 0537 964 58 20
08.05.2020 21:27 # 3
ersinacikbas
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] We wish you good luck with your vehicle. I have mas peugeot in udid, my teacher abdullah master will help you if you go. Say hello enough prices are suitable. but before you go, get the price from other places and go there last time to make a comparison. If you call before they go, they get a little busy. or you should go early in the morning. If you want, you can take the parts yourself.

Abdullah master: 0537 964 58 20
[/ QUOTE]

Sir, first of all thank you for your good wishes. I will definitely evaluate it. As I said, my original oil and filter set is my priority. I took my vehicle to Ankara Göral last year under warranty, but I was not satisfied with the service. After that, I repented not to go to the authorized service again. I have been in private service research for two months. I have not reached a conclusion yet. My previous vehicle was Renault. I had no problem with service in him. I think Peugeot's service network is not very wide. Thank you very much for your suggestion.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 4
sonerkyl
You're welcome. In fact, the peugeot special service is in the industry, but it is hard to find a decent master who knows peugeot vehicles.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 5
ersinacikbas
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] You're welcome. In fact, the peugeot special service is in the industry, but it is hard to find a decent master who knows peugeot vehicles. [/ QUOTE]

Yeah yeah. I need to get a good master on my vehicle
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”