Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About 3008 Security Package

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 3008 (2016-)
25.09.2022 23:47 # 1
Emrhklc
Hello friends,
I am new to the forum and my vehicle is the 3008 1.2 Eat Elegance model from 2017. Quite frankly, it's a very full vehicle, from lane keeping to electric memory seats, wireless charging to electric tailgate. But my question will be water. My friend told me that the vehicle has adaptive cruise control. Frankly, I haven't had a chance to try it yet. A vehicle with adaptive cruise control must also have automatic braking for safe driving.
As I see it in the videos shared under the vehicle settings in the automatic braking setting menu.
The distance for automatic braking in my vehicle is under this menu. There are no settings unfortunately. In this case, am I looking at the wrong place or is my vehicle not having this feature?
28.11.2022 13:51 # 2
PhaseR
Hello,
The setting made from the menu on the screen is about the security for the active city. If Adaptive Cruise Control is present, the previous radar is automatically activated and adapts the speed according to the vehicle in front. On the other hand, when Cruis control is on, the distance adjustment is made by pressing the GAP button, under the headlight lever, on the control handle. Far, Normal and close.
This is how it is on my car. My 2020 model 3008 GT-Line vehicle.
28.11.2022 14:18 # 3
Emrhklc
Hello,
Although it is a vehicle elegance package, there is no radar. Despite a lot of research, no one has any idea how this feature is not included in this package. They said that it might possibly be a vehicle that came from a different party. Therefore, memes are written instead of gap in the cruise control button, unfortunately, this feature is not available in my car, friends. Thank you very much to everyone who read
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”