Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About 208 diesel Euro6 and adblue?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:00 # 1
samet2461
first of all greetings to everyone. We are considering taking 208 to a relative. All we know about BlueHDI engines is that it has the euro6 norm and has a tank for adblue fluid.
The issue we are wondering is perhaps something that everyone is curious about, but Smile For example, how many liters of 208 vehicle's adblue tank? How many kilometers of this tank should be filled. I would be glad if friends who know these informs. Thank you.
samet2461 2018-08-28 01:11:10
08.05.2020 21:00 # 2
sonerkyl
hello teacher adblue tank capacity is 17 liters. Depending on usage, it goes between 20000-30000 km. the vehicle will warn when the liquid is already low. you can add accordingly.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 3
maximusti
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] hello teacher adblue tank capacity is 17 liters. Depending on usage, it goes between 20000-30000 km. the vehicle will warn when the liquid is already low. you can add accordingly. [/ QUOTE]

I am asking because I do not know soner, what exactly is the purpose of adblue, what does it do in the vehicle?
08.05.2020 21:00 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = maximusti] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] hello teacher adblue tank capacity is 17 liters. Depending on usage, it goes between 20000-30000 km. the vehicle will warn when the liquid is already low. you can add accordingly. [/ QUOTE]

I am asking because I do not know soner, what exactly is the purpose of adblue, what does it do in the vehicle?
[/ QUOTE]

AdBlue is a nitrogenous (urea) and water based solution, it is a liquid sprayed to the exhaust gases coming out of the engine in order to reduce the rate of NOx gases in the exhaust. AdBlue fluid, which is a component of the SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) system, consists of 32.5% urea and 67.5% deionized water. Sprayed on very hot exhaust gases from the engine, this liquid turns into ammonia under high temperature. It decomposes harmful NOx gases to a large extent and releases them into the atmosphere as harmless nitrogen gas and water vapor.

A system used to reduce emission values in diesel vehicles. Smile
08.05.2020 21:00 # 5
samet2461
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] hello teacher adblue tank capacity is 17 liters. Depending on usage, it goes between 20000-30000 km. the vehicle will warn when the liquid is already low. you can add accordingly. [/ QUOTE]

Well, when adblue decreases, we need to fill the service or do we get any oil?
08.05.2020 21:00 # 6
sonerkyl
you can fill it up, hodja. no need for service
08.05.2020 21:00 # 7
HasGur
[QUOTE = samet2461] greet everyone first. We are considering taking 208 to a relative. All we know about BlueHDI engines is that it has the euro6 norm and has a tank for adblue fluid.
The issue we are wondering is perhaps something that everyone is curious about, but Smile For example, how many liters of 208 vehicle's adblue tank? How many kilometers of this tank should be filled. I would be glad if friends who know these informs. Thank you.
[/ QUOTE]

At the design stage, it is beneficial to stay away from vehicles with parts designed with the aim of eliminating the competition from the supplier industry and reaching sweet profit margins in spare parts sales. Before buying a 208, the windscreen, headlight, rear stop, rearview mirror, turn signal lamp etc. It is useful to take a look at the spare parts prices.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 8
redkit
HELLO FRIENDS I HAVE BEEN A NEW MEMBER HERE I WANT 208 I WANT MY OLD VEHICLE 208 1.4 I WANT TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT CDRI I WANT TO BUY THIS VEHICLE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT 68 HP TO BE LIKE ANY POSITIVE PICTURE I HAVE BEEN INFORMED TO HAVE A PLEASE I HAVE BEEN INFORMED TO GET ANIMAL PICTURES IN ANIMAL PICTURES
08.05.2020 21:00 # 9
samet2461
[QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = samet2461] greet everyone first. We are considering taking 208 to a relative. All we know about BlueHDI engines is that it has the euro6 norm and has a tank for adblue fluid.
[/ QUOTE]

At the design stage, it is beneficial to stay away from vehicles with parts designed with the aim of eliminating the competition from the supplier industry and reaching sweet profit margins in spare parts sales. Before buying a 208, the windscreen, headlight, rear stop, rearview mirror, turn signal lamp etc. It is useful to take a look at the spare parts prices.
[/ QUOTE]

I check all the vehicles, even the first thing I do. 208 on that subject, most of them have more favorable parts prices than potash, fiesta.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”